ULTIMATE COMBINATION OF MOVIE AND MUSIC!!

An archive of locked topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

capsulemaster1984
Villager

ULTIMATE COMBINATION OF MOVIE AND MUSIC!!

Postby capsulemaster1984 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:13 pm

Has anyone besides me EVER watched the Movie CRY-BABY I love watching that with Terry. I think it has to be one of the best musicals they did in the last ten years. That's if I remember what year it was made in correctly.
This is what I say and I am sticking to it.. ^__^ love ya Nicholas

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:55 pm

I've never heard of them. BTW, could you please make the title more descriptive (for other viewers)? Thanks.

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:55 pm

[weird, the server gave this error...

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : emailer.php

Plus deleting posts in this forum is not allowed...weird...]

capsulemaster1984
Villager

Postby capsulemaster1984 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:59 pm

I'm sorry I guess I've been have a hard time getting back into things but yeah I'll be more careful. Anyway about the movie, it's a comedy based on the old fiftiues stuff. There are two groups who are at ends all the time: The Drapes and The Sqaures. And they are at ends about of all things singging. Well there is a girl who loves the head of The Drapes but the head of The Squares is in love with her. And he gets sent to jail during a big fight at the make out point. Ummm then basically there is an opening of the first maryland theme park where she is taken by the other drapes to sing with them to get their leader out of juvie and at the end the drapes win a game of chicken which puts them on top and the movie ends there. I like it but unless you like old style music like Chubby Checker and young Elvis stuff you might not like it that much.
This is what I say and I am sticking to it.. ^__^ love ya Nicholas

Return to “Locked Topics”