Ressurection: Fake? Joke?

An archive of locked topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

maxim6221
Hero of the Lufians

Ressurection: Fake? Joke?

Postby maxim6221 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:42 pm

:evil: I know some of you are all happy and working hard for ressurection.. PFFT neogades is getting very old and hasnt replied to anything. He said the release will be on june 26th and its way pass that. and then he didn't reply to that. He didn't say "Its gonna be delayed " Or nothing. and there are a few people that are behind me. I'm not mentioning names. I know neogades don't have to make the game but can he atleast tell us if its gona be delayed?! a few people made alot of stuff for ressurection and if it fakes they are gonna be so mad. Lets just hope neogades prove us wrong.. Express your feelings. Say what you wanna say. It is time to talk about ressurection.

Hey Big Sexy! >_<

PsiCop
Sinistral Slayer

Postby PsiCop » Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:51 pm

I agree. One small detail, though. I noticed that Neo said the release "may be as early as", not "will be on".

That's a slight technicality, but I still believe we should take it for what it is. Now, as far as him not responding to anything, and basically disappearing, I don't understand. He said he had some medical problems, but I'm beginning to think it was a lie. I honestly hope he proves us wrong, and releases it. However, my official stand on it is that it was fake from the start. I'm not going to pretend anymore. Yes, it's a free game, but he screwed a lot of people, particularly the ones who spent a lot of time making graphics. I don't believe anymore that it's real.

You guys take of it what you will. If he proves us wrong and releases it, then great. If he doesn't, then no problem, because I don't really believe it anymore.
Dekar rules!

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:01 pm

I'm starting to wonder that too.....although I hope this wasn't a fake.....

He really should say something, though, IMO.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:24 pm

Return to “Locked Topics”