Router

An archive of locked topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

bruceduhamel
Red Jelly

Router

Postby bruceduhamel » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:12 am

Hi there,

Have you ever imagined that how does the email or information you send gets transmitted to its destination? It happens through network routers. Every network has a router, which picks information packets from its network and sends to the target network.

martine4161
Red Jelly

Postby martine4161 » Wed May 26, 2010 7:34 pm

I am really impressed by you because you have given the best information in one line. That is really great for the routers. So I can say it is the short definition of the routers.

sebastian66
Red Jelly

Postby sebastian66 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:52 am

A router is a device that interconnects two or more computer networks and interchanges packets of data between them. Each of the data packet contains address information of the destination.

jonyroger
Red Jelly

Postby jonyroger » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:33 am

A router is a device that interconnects two or more computer networks and interchanges packets of data between them. Each of the data packet contains address information of the destination.

calatheamartinez
Red Jelly

Postby calatheamartinez » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:44 am

I have knowledge of all the things related to router and data transformation as I have done BCA and that is why I know that router divides our data in small packages and then it transmits one by one. Then the receiver router collects all the packages and make one whole data and so we get that information.

Return to “Locked Topics”