My Plans...

Comment on Lufia World's news and updates.

Moderators: Chris, Moderator Team

News System
Knight

My Plans...

Postby News System » Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:00 am

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I have an important exam coming up in a week, so I need to set time aside for revision.<p>

I've been amazed at how many affiliation requests I have had - look at the list on the Navigation Menu! I am pretty happy with this. However, if the list gets too big it will be split. Top Affiliates, and Normal Affiliates. Top Affiliates will be on the side like normal. They will be Lufia sites, and neighbouring GameSpy sites - and any other site that has given me a lot of traffic. Normal Affiliates will still be on every page, but in a drop-down box.<p>

Lufia World's latest hosted site, <a href="http://www.planetnintendo.com/lufia/ancientcave/">The Ancient Cave</a> has been busy. DBAM, its webmaster, has moved the site's forum onto a GameSpy server - so it is a lot faster now!<p>

Finally, I want to let you in on my two big projects. I am working on an image walkthrough, and a monster database for Lufia: The Ruins of Lore. Later on in the year, I might make a sub-site to Lufia World too containing all the fan items you can imagine to do with Lufia. Also, by my next update, I will have created a jobs page. I will be looking for a content writer for Lufia II. I will also be looking for somebody to work on exclusive Lufia World text walkthroughs for all four Lufia games. Don't apply just yet - wait until I make that jobs page!
Automated news system.

Return to “Lufia World - News and Updates”