Show your support, write a message

Comment on Lufia World's news and updates.

Moderators: Chris, Moderator Team

News System
Knight

Show your support, write a message

Postby News System » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:48 pm

The following message is a quote from a post on the Lufia II board on Gamefaqs, written by Lasseaberg.

--

Neverland were pretty awesome for making Lufia 2, don't you think? Well, ever thought about saying "thanks" for making this game? Or any other game they have made, for that matter?

Well, this is your lucky day.

I was recently in contact with Natsume (The guys responsible for publishing the Estpolis games in the US) about this very matter. I had written a letter to Neverland, and i was hoping to get it to them somehow. Neverlands japanese website didn't help me out, so i decided to go to the ones most likely to know how to contact them. Enter Natsume. I sent them my letter, explaining the situation, and waited hopefully for a reply.

And you know what they said?

"Hello,

Unfortunately, we can't give you a direct email to Neverland Company, but we will be sure to forward your message of support on to them!

Thank you,

Customer Service

Natsume Inc.

Facebook: www.natsume.com/facebook

Twitter: www.twitter.com/natsume_inc"

Needless to say, i was excited. There is a possibility of letting Neverland hear our voices. So what are you waiting for?

Get on this page...

http://www.natsume.com/community/sendmessage.php

...and let them know just how much this series means to us! Make it a long message, make it a short one! Get people who love the series to write in! Just get Neverland to understand this: There are people outside of Japan who loves Estpolis!
Automated news system.

Dekar The Great
Knight

Re: Show your support, write a message

Postby Dekar The Great » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Awesome, I'll be sending a message in the near future!

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Dekar The Great wrote:Awesome, I'll be sending a message in the near future!

Good to hear =P

I sent a message a few days ago.
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Hey, I have a feeling that Neverland has received the messages that were sent to them!

here's a google-translated quote from http://www.rpgdl.org/est3/neveroff2012.html
Estpolis There are also avid fans have also overseas, fan mail came in English to the Company (Miyata).

Miyata says Estpolis also has avid fans outside Japan and that neverland Company has received English fan mail =P

(There was a Neverland Company fan meeting/party in Japan, and they managed to invite Masahide Miyata and Yukio Nakajima as special guests. It seems they also held a Q&A. (I'll try writing a newspost later about it)

~ OUT NOW! 2010

teefa85
Hero of the Lufians

Postby teefa85 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Wow, that must have been a cool meeting to go to...darn me for not having the money to travel.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:27 pm

If I lived in Japan and knew how to speak Japanese, then I'd love to go too =P

I asked if they were going to have another meeting next year, they said they would like to have another party next year and that they would like to invite Yasunori Shiono next year.
(The person I talked to says he/she isn't very good at English. Also, I don't know if he/she is male or female)
From what I gather from putting some Japanese tweets through google translate, they were able to invite them via the owner of a Japanese fansite.

I think it's something like:
- The person who organised the meeting has contact with the owner of http://www.rpgdl.org/est3/ (the site has been around since 1998)
- The webmaster of that site apparently has some connections with Neverland Company, and invited Masahide Miyata and Yukio Nakajima as special guests. And it seems they agreed to come to the meeting.

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Return to “Lufia World - News and Updates”