zelda windwaker (same title, different problem)

Discuss anything related to the Zelda games.

Moderator: Moderator Team

gary bennett
Red Jelly

zelda windwaker (same title, different problem)

Postby gary bennett » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:42 pm

possible i have sunk the bomb ships at needle rock island earlier in the game whilst crusing round the islands how do i find where they sunk so i can bring up the maps :?

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:43 pm

Wait... you've gotten this far in the game and you don't know how to pull up treasure?

If a ship you've sunk drops treasure after it sinks, you won't see a light ring around it, but as you get close to the spot you'll here that familiar buried treasure sound. Pull it up using the grappling hook.

gary bennett
Red Jelly

Postby gary bennett » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:52 pm

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary wrote:Wait... you've gotten this far in the game and you don't know how to pull up treasure?

If a ship you've sunk drops treasure after it sinks, you won't see a light ring around it, but as you get close to the spot you'll here that familiar buried treasure sound. Pull it up using the grappling hook.
thanks for your reply i know how to pull the treasure up but i have cruised all round the island and still havent heard the buried treasure sound

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:34 pm

It should be exactly where you sunk the golden ship. If there is no golden ship you're at the wrong island. If you've forgotten where you sunk it, then leave the square and come back. (I'm quite sure that respawns all the enemies in a square)

Return to “Zelda”