Returned to Z:WW after long time....

Discuss anything related to the Zelda games.

Moderator: Moderator Team

ms_wexford
Red Jelly

Returned to Z:WW after long time....

Postby ms_wexford » Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:21 am

...and I'm stuck !!

I've placed the three pearls and I've been into the Tower of the Gods but I'm not sure if finished the level and beat the boss.

When I speak to the Red Lion boat, he tells me the following :

Ganon's reach has extended to the very sages themselves...The hint that will help us find the new sage can be found in the shape of the instrument on the rock door.

Can anybody advise ??
Thx !

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:08 am

Okay, here goes. You met Zelda. Right?

After coming out, you need to find the sages. First is the Earth Temple. The location is marked on your map, it's the one close to Outset Island. But to get in, you need the power bracelets first. Here's what you do:

1. (If you haven't got the Ballad of Gales music yet) Sail around until you find a raging cyclone (I believe it's close to one of the Triangle Islands). You'll meet one of the Wind Gods there, who wants to do a terrible deed: BLOW YOU AWAY! MWAHAHAHAAA!!! ...so you have to prevent his evil work. Use your Bow to shoot him down a couple of times, before you are "BLOWN AWAY!!!". Then, he'll teach you the Ballad of Gales, which allows you to warp between areas with cyclones! Yay!

2. Use the Ballad of Gales to warp to the area most to the topleft. This is the Mother & Child Isle. Immediately after warping in, a dialogue will start. You will recieve the Ice & Fire Arrows. Sweet!

3. Warp to Dragon Roost Island. Sail to the south until you find the Fire Mountain. (It might have a different name, not sure) Stop the fire with your Ice Arrow. Climb to the top of the mountain, and drop into the hole. There, the route is self explanary. At a certain point, you will meet two of those fire catapillar thingys. Kill them, and you will get the Power Bracelets.

4. Now it's time to go to the Temple! Warp to Outset Island and sail to the east. You'll find Headstone Island (one of the locations that are marked on your map). Now that you have the Power Bracelets, you can lift the large stone blocking the entrance. Go inside, where you will learn the Earth God's Lyric. After the dialogue, you will have to find a new sage.

5. I must say, I had a hard time finding this one as well, but it turned out that Medley, the Rito girl, has a harp just like Laruto. So, we warp to Dragon Roost Island, where we hear her already playing her harp. Go inside, then to one of the upper exits. Use the grappling hook to get to Medley. Teach her the Earth God's Lyric. She will join you.

6. Get back to Headstone Island, play the Earth God's Lyric and inside you go!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate! ;)

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:14 pm

lol... looking at that you've been to just more than the Tower of the Gods!

*SPOILERS*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- You've been to Hyrule
- You beat the Helmaroc King at the Forsaken Fortress and rescued Aelyn
- You went back to Hyrule and got the Master Sword
Now... have you gotten the Power Bracelets and the Iron Boots?

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:04 pm

Yeah. I thought so, from this:

ms_wexford wrote:When I speak to the Red Lion boat, he tells me the following :

Ganon's reach has extended to the very sages themselves...The hint that will help us find the new sage can be found in the shape of the instrument on the rock door.

And Adam, it is NOT Aelyn! Not even close! It is Aryll!
Last edited by Guard Daos on Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maxim6221
Hero of the Lufians

Postby maxim6221 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:30 am

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:21 am Post subject: Returned to Z:WW after long time....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...and I'm stuck !!

I've placed the three pearls and I've been into the Tower of the Gods but I'm not sure if finished the level and beat the boss.

When I speak to the Red Lion boat, he tells me the following :

Can anybody advise ??
Thx !

i thought zelda was a piece of cake if u need anymore help just pm me.

Hey Big Sexy! >_<

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:15 pm

Guard Daos wrote:
And Adam, it is NOT Aelyn! Not even close! It is Aryll!

Bah, I had Lufia on the brain. :P

Return to “Zelda”