Please help with Windwaker

Discuss anything related to the Zelda games.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Kayla
Red Jelly

Please help with Windwaker

Postby Kayla » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:00 am

Ok, Tetra has turned into Zelda and the boat said I need to check on the sages. I went to the northern island and it was blocked by wind... I need to be heavy. The fish there said I could get heavy with an item from an island the the southeast. I got there and the island was frozen, I couldn't get near it. The fish there said I could melt the ice with an item from an island to the northwest. I got there, Mother and Child Isles, but I couldn't get inside the ring of rock, it's much too high. The fish there said that I had to "fall" in from above, using a cyclone or something... I tried going in the nearby hurricane thing but I was thrown all the way to the starting island. I tried again a couple of times, just for the heck of it but got the same result, only different spots on the map. I didn't know what else to do from there so went to the southern island. It's blocked by a giant stone head and the fish there says I need the power to lift it which can be found at an Island to the Northeast. I get there and the fish there said that I need the power to freeze which can be found back at the Mother and Child Isles... Help!

I read a walkthrough looking for hints, it mentioned going back to Mother and Child Isles with the "Ballad of Gales." I can only assume that is a tune composed with the wind waker wand, but I don't have it. The guide says nothing about where or when to get that tune, if that is what it is... If that is what I'm missing, where would I get it?

PsiCop
Sinistral Slayer

Postby PsiCop » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:22 am

I haven't played the game so I can't help you directly. However, I can suggest that you go to gamefaqs.com and search for faqs/strategy guides for Wind Waker. They should have plenty of guides that may give a little more info on your problem.
Dekar rules!

Kayla
Red Jelly

Postby Kayla » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:38 am

I finally found a guide that told how to get the song I needed. I was coming to post that all is well. Thanks anyway.

PsiCop
Sinistral Slayer

Postby PsiCop » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:57 am

Glad to hear you figured it out.
Dekar rules!

Return to “Zelda”