Zelda_Windawaker help on triforce pieces

Discuss anything related to the Zelda games.

Moderator: Moderator Team

mOOdy
Red Jelly

Zelda_Windawaker help on triforce pieces

Postby mOOdy » Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:30 am

So I played the game for a while and then got caught up in life and other things. I went back to play it now and I'm lost on what to do. If I talk to the ship he says we can't go back to Hyrule untill we get the triforce pieces. I tried to go through a couple walkthroughs to figure out what my next move is and all I keep finding is to go and talk to doo on Tinlge island to translate my triforce charts. i don't think I have them. there's also no mail at the Northern fairy island which is something I saw in the walkthrough as well.

where do I go? What do I do? Did I miss something?

any help is appreciated. thx in advance.

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:34 am

If I'm right, the sea chart highlights the areas in which you can find each of the triforce charts, which upon being translated by tingle, are used just like any other hidden treasure map. It might help you to go and get any missing pieces of your sea chart filled in for you.

Oh, and during this part, if you ever come across an area where you see a red and blue pad, stand on the red(?) one and conduct Wind's Requiem. That will make a chest appear on the far one. I think most of the triforce charts are in treasure chests hidden like that, IIRC.

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:38 am

You have recieved an IN-credible chart, if you're at that point. If you haven't, check a random mail box and accept it for 201 rupees. On that IN-credible chart, (which Tingle sent) the locations of the Triforce charts are noted. Go to to those areas and try to find the charts.

Once you've gotten inside a building where a Triforce chart lies, like DBAM noted, you will often find a pad with wind patterns on the ground. Stand on it and conduct the Wind's Requiem to get your Triforce chart. Then have Tingle decipher it (EXPENSIVE!) and then you can read the chart to find where the triforce piece lies, just like you read ordinary Treasure charts.

Return to “Zelda”