please help: earth temple

Discuss anything related to the Zelda games.

Moderator: Moderator Team

sk8brds n brokn hearts
Red Jelly

please help: earth temple

Postby sk8brds n brokn hearts » Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:20 pm

im stuck in the earth temple, i reascued that little leaf guy, and got the hook thing, but now im stuck, and i dont know how to open the floor to get to the boss, i have all the keys though, please help!!

devonm042690
Knight

Re: please help: earth temple

Postby devonm042690 » Thu May 25, 2006 4:07 am

[quote="sk8brds n brokn hearts"]im stuck in the earth temple, i reascued that little leaf guy, and got the hook thing, but now im stuck, and i dont know how to open the floor to get to the boss, i have all the keys though, please help!![/quote]

After rescuing Makar, go back to the room where he was captured. Defeat the Wizzrobe, then Hookshot along the path of trees that Makar planted earlier. In the next room, hook the Blue Bubbles, then attack them while they're stunned to destroy them. Have Makar plant trees in this room when you take out all the Blue Bubbles, being careful of the Floormaster at the top ledge. Once past it, enter the door, take control of Makar & land him on one of the two pressure switches, then have link stand on the other one. This will make part of the fence turn horizontal, which opens up the fan cover. I forget it from there, so hopefully you can manage.

Return to “Zelda”