the newest of zelda!!!

Discuss anything related to the Zelda games.

Moderator: Moderator Team

erim_iris
Red Jelly

the newest of zelda!!!

Postby erim_iris » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:26 am

now i know these games are not to new but here in the land of au they have only been out for a year or so maby less or more.

fist up zelda twilight princess iv seen some of this game and its grate you can have it on wii or game cube which is good how ever its still not as good as the fist games but its fun and one day I will exit my house and buy this game if i can stop play lufia 2.lol.

2nd is zelda Phantom Hourglass and for you big fans ull know that this game is the 2nd part to wind waker and is prity much the same grafics but the game play isnt the same and unlike in wind waker you can move the game around and play it any where (even in the barth) and the anouther thing is that you will be able you to have multi comps with friend and no link cables (or try a online comp i dont know if you can use it online thought)
Fear my egg ring of doomz!

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:02 am

[EDIT] DAMN YOU 4CHAN!!!
Thank you! Come up with something I don't know and I'll give you a prize.

And here are the things that pissed off the fanboys of Zelda:

Twilight Princess for Wii: Nintendo was too pickey! Instead of Link being lefty like the previous Zelda 3D games he was a righty because players held the Wii mote in right hand and nunchuk in left. Also, Nintendo was LAZY!!! Instead of changing Link's sprite to be right handed they mirrored the entire orientation of TP (except HUD) to match Link's handiness.

Phantom Hourglass: Tetra was stupid and Link now has ADHD! "Look it's a faerie! I don't know what it is but I'm going to chase it!" Also Wind Waker style graphics are inferior on the DS. Link's entire face is one sphere instead of a few extra polygons to give his hair and hat some form.

Also fanboys can't get over that Ocarina of Time is no longer the best game in the world. Ocarina of Time is one of the best ZELDA games, but it's not the best game in the world anymore! Why? because we dumbass Americans created the first person shooter genre and Halo as a violent nation we're into violent games. Also WoW, there are more World of Warcraft players than the population of Japan right now. Oh?

Enjoy my rantness. Zelda fanboys just can't appreciate any new Zelda games of equal magnitude of OoT.
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Return to “Zelda”