Greatest Concerts!

Discuss what it says on the tin!

Moderator: Moderator Team

Rezic
Knight

Greatest Concerts!

Postby Rezic » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:25 pm

Okay, so I recently discovered that I've been invited to a TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA CONCERT YEAH! Everything's paid for, I can't wait! Another big concert I really wanna see is G3 if they have it in 09. I turned 18 in september, and I plan on this year being my big concert year! Sad thing is that I wasn't born for my colest concert evar...My mom went to a Guns n' Roses concert when I was still a fetus =P but this year shall be unforgettable.

So with that note...What are some concerts that you'd DIE to go to, and what are some of the best that you've been to?

Brown-Acid
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Brown-Acid » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:16 am

Ill be going to c Machine Head next Monday which will be sexual intercourse awesome..........except for the part where slipknot is the other band and they sort of will have brown stuff loads more fans in Melbourne
give me a moment so i can think up a good idea

Glitched
Soldier

Postby Glitched » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:24 am

Rezic.. you lucky [random namecalling]
Brown... you got owned haha

Anyway concerts to die for.... don't have any planned atm.

Best concert I've been too: Axxis + Helloween + Gamma Ray. Old 80ies/9oies genuine Power Metal (not necessarily Speed Metal mind you!) and half an horu longer then im used too.

Tuesday: Sonata Arctica Concert yeah...

Brown-Acid
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Brown-Acid » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:45 am

After reading my comment again it doesnt really made sense at all...............wtf was i doing when i wrote this
give me a moment so i can think up a good idea

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:42 pm

Brown-Acid wrote:After reading my comment again it doesnt really made sense at all...............wtf was i doing when i wrote this

I was wondering the same thing. XD

Well, since I prefer J-Pop and J-Rock, I guess I'd have to be in, like, Japan to actually see a concert. ;_; Can't be helped.

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:35 am

Welp, I just got back from a cool youth Christian conference. I don't know if there are many crazy people like that here. But It rocked...I got so music high it's not even funny. There were like, 4 bands, and a few speakers...It was sweet. I literally just got back, and am dead tired, but can't go to sleep yet, as I have to wait for my 'rents to finish up some stuff... so yeah...It was awesome...I'll post a vid later, as the drummer for our youth band won a dance contest.

Superdreuzel
Knight

Postby Superdreuzel » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:44 pm

any band i WANT to see live are:
Rammstein
Arch Enemy
Amon Amarth
Children of Bodom
Lamb of God
DeathMetalQuirrel
Chimaira
Job for a Cowboy
and some more.
Image]

Kesara
Red Jelly

Postby Kesara » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:47 am

I was going to wax eloquently about Trans-Siberian Orchestra, but the first post was some time ago. :P They were awesome, and that was the least silent 'Silent Night' I'd ever heard. Gotta love the combo of orchestral instruments, electric guitars, fog machines, and laser lights.

Another fun one was Loreena McKennitt after 'An Ancient Muse' was released. It was at a small theater so we could see well from the balcony, and Ms. McKennitt was very personable between songs, made sure to introduce her orchestra, and played about three encores. I can't recommend her music or her concerts highly enough- there's just nobody else like her.

Volt
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Volt » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:13 pm

Any Iron maiden concert.

What about concerts from the past? Because I saw the "Queen at Wembley" dvd, and the freddy mercury tribute concert.... those were concerts I would have loved (kinda) to be at.

Return to “Entertainment: Movies, Music, TV, etc.”