What I've Been Doing...

Discuss Hector of Ostia's cancelled Lufia fan game.

Moderators: Hector of Ostia, Moderator Team

Hector of Ostia
Knight

What I've Been Doing...

Postby Hector of Ostia » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:16 pm

Yes, I've been away for some time.

Most of it is because of my hectic Summer schedule.

First off:

Summer School- US History Original Credit

It began as soon as school ended, and even as I posted up the project information for Dawn of Fate, was I already being bogged down by daily homework assignments.

Even after it ended sometime in early August, I still had plenty of things on my agenda.

Right after Summer School, my family and I went on a long vacation to San Fransisco, as it had been over a year since we last went anywhere together.

After I got back, I went on another trip the very next day to UC San Diego, where an event was being held by my church.

And, when I got back from that... School began.

Due to my efforts to get ahead and all the planned vacations which I had no say in, my free time to work on the project and to converse with the team was screwed.
Last edited by Hector of Ostia on Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PsiCop
Sinistral Slayer

Postby PsiCop » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:33 am

We understand. When you do have the free time take the initiative, because the ball won't get rolling until you shove it down the hill.
Dekar rules!

Hector of Ostia
Knight

Postby Hector of Ostia » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:24 am

Thanks for understanding Psi...

Sigh, nearly 3 weeks of waiting and watching, and still you're the only one to comment.

Chaos
Villager

Postby Chaos » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:02 am

it happens, it's what called life, i know this guy who is a great mod developer on another forum... and then he dissapeared... we thought he had died as during that time the things that he made mods for (which so happened to be Phpbb and another rpg mod, ADR) were updated and fixes were needed to be posted by him... turns out later that he was in a Coma and only just woke up from it...

So in other words... Life on the internet, is not as important as life in Real Life...
What should i put in my sig???
I'm bored.

Zifanite
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Zifanite » Tue May 08, 2007 7:09 am

I don't have any problems with you taking time, i understand the thing about life. As I said in the other post, feel free to ask me to try something. You can contact me through msn but by the sounds of it, you've got more help than you can poke a stick at. Still, you have a lot of work to do and life gets in the way of hobbies usually.

Return to “Dawn of Fate: Community Lufia Project”