Anyone still up for this?

Rules, announcements and character information related to the RPG are posted here. This is the only board in the online roleplay where you can post out-of-character.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Anyone still up for this?

Postby Guard Daos » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:24 am

So, since we're back up and all, anyone want to get the RP rolling again? It's been so long since I did this.

Shade-Duelist
Knight

Re: Anyone still up for this?

Postby Shade-Duelist » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:23 pm

I would love to participate in the rp if it's started up again, I do like rp'ing. :D
Strongest Duelist in the world! *cue music*

The second thing I'm best at is writing! Hah, check it out!

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:21 pm

Oh right, you're a fanfic writer! Awesome! Let's just start with the two of us, and we'll see where we go from there. Just name the first location that pops up in your head!

Shade-Duelist
Knight

Postby Shade-Duelist » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:10 am

Aleyn :)

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:26 am

So I had an epiphany. An idea based on the Nuzlocke challenge, where you create a story based on your gameplay. Since Adeline and Jake are likely to enter the Ancient Cave soon, how about we actually play the Ancient Cave and base our story on highlights of the journey? My idea is as follows:

We each start a Lufia II game in Gift mode, on an emulator so we can save in between. We select a character to represent ours, with the same kind of weapons or armour. So I'd imagine Artea for Jake and Dekar for Adeline (or Guy?). So we enter the Ancient Cave with Artea and Dekar. We're forced to bring Maxim as well, so let him kill himself and don't use him for the rest of the trip. Then we play and base our next RP post on events that transpire there. Of course, we're creating one story based on two different playthroughs, so the story becomes a hybrid of both. For example, if Dekar gets an Old Sword in my playthrough and a Franshiska in yours, then she could be dual-wielding both in the RP.

Do you get the idea? Of course, it's still an RP as usual, we stay in our characters, and anyone can join. I personally think this would be awesome. Do you like it?

Shade-Duelist
Knight

Postby Shade-Duelist » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:11 pm

Guard Daos wrote:So I had an epiphany. An idea based on the Nuzlocke challenge, where you create a story based on your gameplay. Since Adeline and Jake are likely to enter the Ancient Cave soon, how about we actually play the Ancient Cave and base our story on highlights of the journey? My idea is as follows:

We each start a Lufia II game in Gift mode, on an emulator so we can save in between. We select a character to represent ours, with the same kind of weapons or armour. So I'd imagine Artea for Jake and Dekar for Adeline (or Guy?). So we enter the Ancient Cave with Artea and Dekar. We're forced to bring Maxim as well, so let him kill himself and don't use him for the rest of the trip. Then we play and base our next RP post on events that transpire there. Of course, we're creating one story based on two different playthroughs, so the story becomes a hybrid of both. For example, if Dekar gets an Old Sword in my playthrough and a Franshiska in yours, then she could be dual-wielding both in the RP.

Do you get the idea? Of course, it's still an RP as usual, we stay in our characters, and anyone can join. I personally think this would be awesome. Do you like it?

Ah are you kidding, I love this idea!! Dekar could represent Adeline, no problem :D and Artea for Jake. No problemo!

And indeed, if anyone else wants to join, they can, of course!

Return to “Town Hall”