Hello

Are you new to the forums? Come and introduce yourself here then!

Moderator: Moderator Team

MichaelXsouls
Red Jelly

Hello

Postby MichaelXsouls » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:47 pm

Hi, new member of the forum here from Massachusetts, USA.

I first played Lufia & FoD shortly after it came out on snes, I was around 12 maybe 13. I remember playing the game vigorously as the story drew me in. At the time I was heavy into consol rpgs, FF series, Phantasy Star etc and was looking for something new. Being it was a semi decent time ago I can only recall small parts of how I felt going through the game, I remember strong emotions for how it ended, I fell in love with the game and did not expect that ending to take place. As my jaw dropped, a teary-eyed adolescent watched the conclusion to a month or two of work come to a close....the memories fade from there. I had stopped playing rpgs as I entered the "real life" world on my own, I did not find time to dedicate myself, sadly missing the follow up to the game "Rise of the Sinstrals"(I only actually found out last month the game even excisted).

Over the years I moved from place to place keeping my snes catriges around, only playing them here and there to make sure they still worked. Lufia & FoD did not make it through the test of time and memory was erased somehow, this was a few years back. I had then gotten into other ventures and forgetten about my adventures I went through in that game.

About 2 years ago I got into emulators (etc :p), the first games I started playing again was the Phantasy star series and then Lufia. Although I had a few crashed hard drives, I played the few games I had "got" for bit. It was just to rekindle fond memories of a kid playing all night and being captured by the game. Recently I found some free time to spare so hooked up the means to play via emulators (my first and only snes has been long gone for years and years). I was very baffled to find Rise of the Sinstrals being the follow up and basicly the storyline to the adventurers you first play as in Lufia & Fod. At the moment I'm stuck at a spot in the game that I think might be corrupt or possibly bugged...but that is another story and shall use the apropriate forums for, searching around got me to the site..seeking help.

Thats my story about this game we all seem to cherish, see ya all around!!

Mike

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:48 pm

Wow! I can't recall the last time someone made such an intelligence first post!

bad_guy
Sinistral Slayer

Postby bad_guy » Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:57 pm

welcome!
Drommels, drommels en nog eens drommels!

lufiamanaelf
Arek's Apprentice

Postby lufiamanaelf » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:07 pm

Seriously, it's a refreshing change. Welcome and hope you stay a while!

KeiKusanagi
Hero of the Lufians

Postby KeiKusanagi » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:51 pm

I know how you feel, Lufia had such an emotional impact on me as well. It's nice to see some new faces here, I hope you stay =D

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:25 am

Yeah, welcome to Lufia World!
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

Eikaridu
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Eikaridu » Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:50 am

Welcome to the forums! We hope that you enjoy your stay. *Gives the newcomer a drink.*

Return to “New Members”