yo

Are you new to the forums? Come and introduce yourself here then!

Moderator: Moderator Team

Ryu
Villager

yo

Postby Ryu » Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:58 pm

Um I'm kinda confused can some one view my profile and sum up this whole rpg forum
'My town was destroyed now I want revenge........... I'll kill all the sinistrals! I am Ryu and I alone will kill them all."

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:17 pm

well i can see your profile....I guess as the old n00b it is my duty to fill you in.Well this is like most forums.....but with an rpg twist. . Well this forum actully has two rpg's buit into it. One is a text based rpg and the other is actully a game like rpg...but it's not fully functional yet. Most of us have beaten the Lufia series and can answer many questions about the series as well as other games. We also discuss other topics as such as every day situations. So far all of the people seem freindly but i'm not going to jump the gun and say that they all are. If you need any more info you can ask anyone on here or myself again. Lastly but not least welcome to the Lufia World Fourm and enjoy your stay.
stupid is as stupid does

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:59 am

majormastermind wrote:So far all of the people seem freindly but i'm not going to jump the gun and say that they all are.

Just don't SPAM and DBAM won't care :P (of course you're allowed to in the SPAM section ^_^)

As for everyone being friendly, so far as long as I have been here, the enviroment has been a lot friendlier than other boards I've posted at. I'd like to keep it that way as well ^_^

For the RPGs, Major has pretty much hit it on the nail (though I should probably post in the text RPG soon... x_x)

Enjoy you stay at Lufia World ^_^
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Ryu
Villager

Postby Ryu » Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:36 pm

Thank you for your help! I hope to talk with more people later. Oh and if you have ROL [ Ruins of lore] what floor are you on in the Ancient Cave.
'My town was destroyed now I want revenge........... I'll kill all the sinistrals! I am Ryu and I alone will kill them all."

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:48 pm

i've made it all the way down. I think there is a thread for it somewhere in one of the topics. You might want to try there.
stupid is as stupid does

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:01 pm

Welcome to the forum, Ryu! We've been lucky here so far, in that we've had no nasty members yet!

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:30 pm

majormastermind wrote:i've made it all the way down. I think there is a thread for it somewhere in one of the topics. You might want to try there.

The thread is right here.

http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~lufia/forum/viewtopic.php?t=85&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

And I have beaten it actually ^_^
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Phil
Forum Moderator

Postby Phil » Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:35 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Phil

=> Drummer
=> RS Lvl 100
=> Hardcore Gamer

lvl99orelseidie
Soldier

Postby lvl99orelseidie » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:47 pm

welcome....
if the game doesnt matter, why did they create the score?-vince lombardi

lufiamanaelf
Arek's Apprentice

Postby lufiamanaelf » Sat Apr 10, 2004 1:42 am

Chris wrote:Welcome to the forum, Ryu! We've been lucky here so far, in that we've had no nasty members yet!

what about adam? :shock:

Return to “New Members”