Ruins Chaser

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Chris
Forum Admin

Ruins Chaser

Postby Chris » Mon Oct 20, 2003 7:29 pm

As a lot will know, I'm putting together a little section on the un-released Lufia game, "Ruins Chaser" over at Lufia World.

If anybody knows anything about the game, let me know - the more info I can collect, the better! :P

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:19 pm

I wish I knew some to tell you =\
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Lord of Nightmares
Red Jelly

Postby Lord of Nightmares » Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:07 pm

All that I do know is that the storyline was supposed to have been set 3 centuries after Fortress of Doom, and that it most likely marked the conclusion of the entire saga, or at the very least the Sinistrals arc. The world was rebuilt by a mysterious, benevlolent group known as the Oracles Cardinal, and around that time, Doom Island arose once again. Arek began to rally his children for the final assault on all humanity and it was up to six Ruin Chasers to decide the fate of humanity and the gods for good. The lead character was a kid by the name of Cione, whereas the heroine (and love interest?) was a blue-haired girl named Cecil, whose magic was classified as evil, and who had no recollection of her parents or anything like that (no prizes for guessing who she most likely was......).

It's a shame that development on this game was scrapped due to the company developing it going bust, but I do hope that it'll eventually see the light of day in some form or other.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:50 pm

Cion=Maxim's descendant who was going to the ruins because he heard there was a mysterious sword in one of them
Cecil=She can look in the future and don't know anything about her parents
Albert=an elf with a big sword
Yu Shaia=he sees Cion as his big brother
Lily=a treasure hunter
Michel=she is in love with Albert
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Tue Jan 06, 2004 4:09 pm

SWEET!

So I guess if that game ever came out it'd technically go right into my fan fic :roll:
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”