Tower Of Discordiance

Online roleplaying takes place in this board. No out-of-character posts are allowed here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:12 pm

Yaridovich had heard rumors about the Tower and went to it. It took quite a while for him to climb it, but eventually he found the party. He surveyed them closely. The first thing in his mind was to attack, but then he decided to overhear their conversations first. He morphed into a rat. He stood still a few meters from the party and listened.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:14 pm

Lance notices that Miko and Ryu left.

Lance: well that was interesting....they both left

Lance puts the book away not to be troubled by it at the moment. At that moment he see's the young lady speak then proceed to stand up and pull out her sword. Lance looks at the ground and saw his sword lying in pieces on the ground.

Lance well doesn't look like i will be much help without a weapon....

Lance turns to the young lady.....

Lance: I haven't introduced myself yet....my name is Lance

Still regaining strength Lance stumbles over Chris.

Lance: Are you okay.....looks like you took quite a hit on the head there.

Lance noticed a stir close by and looked. It seemed to be only a rat.....or so he thought.
stupid is as stupid does

Ryu
Villager

Postby Ryu » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:33 pm

(sorry i have not been replying i had to get stuff done for magnet)

Ryu ducked into a corner and sat to meditate. he talked to his master then stood. Ryu changed forms and flew through the hall to the others not noticeing Miko. Ryu finally made it to the others.

Ryu:" sorry but I must leave you on my own search through this tower and im taking miko with me."

Looking around Ryu doesn't see Miko.

" by the way were is he"
'My town was destroyed now I want revenge........... I'll kill all the sinistrals! I am Ryu and I alone will kill them all."

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:33 am

Katarina: "Yes, I'm fine, but we have a mission at hand... who is next?"

Katarina had a grin on her face. She obviously was still bloodthirsty after that last battle.
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:24 pm

Yaridovich looked at the party in surprise. He saw that they were truly experienced warriors. If he wanted to win, he had to be smart. "Lucky I'm so clever," he thought. He decided to follow them. He sneaked into the darkness and came back as a small spider. He climbed up to Chris' cloak without him noticing it and clung to it.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:01 pm

Lance looks around the room

Lance: Well then....shall we

by this time Lance was fully healed and ready to go....

Lance:i'm tired of sitting here doing nothing...i'm ready to go

Lance proceeds to stand up.....Lance looks around and spots the door that he entered. Then he turns around and spots the door on the other side. Lance then proceeds to walk to the door and open it. He steps through the doorway not even glancing back to see if anyone was following him.
stupid is as stupid does

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:00 pm

Yaridovich saw Lance go. "Ow, crap," he thought. I should have followed him." He quietly got off Chris and scuttled off to the door that Lance had gone through. By the time he had reached the door with his tiny little feet, it was already closed, and a spider could not open it. "What small thing can open this door unnoticed?" he thought. He longed to take his own, normal form, but resisted the temptation. Then he had it. He transformed in an ant and climbed through the keyhole. On the other side, he looked around. Where did Lance go?

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:11 am

All of a sudden, Katarina & Chris were teleported to the top of the tower, alone from the rest of the group.

The cries were louder now, and they began to walk towards the door leading to the roof.....

(DBAM, I'm not trying to godmod here, but the RP needs to be started again somehow, plus I have an idea as to how to do this, once Chris & CS reach the top in a few more posts)

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:45 am

Chris took a few minutes to work out what happened. He walked over to a window and was shocked - he had appeared several floors higher. The only way was up.

Chris walked towards the door then noticed Katarina. He made sure she was OK.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:51 pm

Lance started to walk down a long dark corrdior. It was kinda hard to see where to go. He stumbled around and eventully caught his footing. He ended up to another solid metal door. He opened it up and he was in another large room. It seemed to have windows all over. The room was very bright. Lance walked to one of the windows and saw a balcony. He peered outside and was almost dizzy. He noticed that there was also a balcony.

Lance crawled through the window onto the balcony.

Lance: its so peaceful up here....i think i might just sit here and wait things out.

Lance layed back on the balcony.....the wind was slightly blowing just enough to keep him cool. As he was laying there he began to doze off.
stupid is as stupid does

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:59 am

Yaridovich looked for a bit, and then... Bingo! He heard Lance's footsteps further. He went the same way as Lance had gone, and then reached the balcony. "Hah!" he thought. "He's taking a snooze! Perfect!"

Taking his own black spirit form, he went over to Lance. He felt in his pockets, and found some strange looking weapens. "What are those?" he thought. "This guy must come from a very far land... I wonder where. I think I can learn a lot from him. I'll keep these tools for later. They might become handy... heh heh."

He hid the weapons in a dark corner and took the form of a young man with a deep cut in his arm, where blood was slowly dripping out of it. He then shouted into Lance's ear, rousing him. Lance was now unarmed. Yaridovich then quickly lay down on the floor, eyes closed. He looked just like a man who had just been attacked. He then slowly opened his eyes. Seeing Lance, he shouted: "Help me you must! Hurt I am! My weapons stolen are! Attacked me, something has. Help me you must!"

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:45 pm

Lance awoke from his slumber to see an injured man sitting there. Lance felt for his weapons but none were there. At that moment he knew something was up. He went over to the young man and wrapped his arm in a peice of cloth.

Lance: hold your arm above your heart....it will slow down the bleeding enough for your own blood to clot the wound.

Lance started looking around for his weapons. He didn't see any on the balcony. He jumped back inside the room and turned on his night vison. There in a corner lay his weapons that he had.

Lance: now thats strange....

Lance went over and retrived his weapons. He went back to the window and jumped out onto the balcony.
stupid is as stupid does

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:56 pm

All of a sudden, Yaridovich, Lance, Chris, and Katrina (sp?) were overcome by a dark mist, and passed out. They awoke at the top of the tower; the wind brushed past their face.

They heard the tower bell ring. A shadow emerged from behind the bell's foundation.

(I forgot to add Cyrus to this....since *she* (in roleplay) has the Dual Blade...sorry for forgetting that..... :cry: )
Last edited by Naminé on Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:39 am

Lance awoke.....it seemed he had changed locations and he was now somewhere else. He looked around and saw chis lying there along with someone else. He jumped to his feet and pulled out his weapons.......Lance was indeed ready.
stupid is as stupid does

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:47 pm

Awoken by the wind, Chris stood up confused to as how he was at the top of the tower. Looking for Katarina, he turned around to see the shadow-like figure. His heart missed a beat.

He approached the figure, but the only feature he could make out was a sinister smile. Was this being human?

"Who are you?" asked Chris in a firm voice.

Return to “The Roleplay”