Mysterious Sky Dungeon

Online roleplaying takes place in this board. No out-of-character posts are allowed here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Shadow_
Arek's Apprentice

Mysterious Sky Dungeon

Postby Shadow_ » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:03 pm

Posted on a bulletin board in the town hall a message reads:

Megan(Alexia) Chris(Chris) and Syani(Guard Daos) are all wanted to come to a mysterious Dungeon in the Sky. First we will all meet at the town called Vanquish to then go to the Dungeon in the Sky. I will not go unless all people are present. You three specific peope have been chosen because of your skills and possible potential hidden deep inside your soul. I can sense great potential in all of you.

Remember we will all meet in Vanquish and then get to know me a little and finally leave for the Sky Dungeon.
"Believe in yourself and create your own Destiny. Don't fear Fate"

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:19 am

Syani was walking through the crowded streets of Scavia. She was hungry and cold, though the sun shone brightly. She decided to go to the Town Hall to catch some warmth. She went in and warmed herself up. She looked at the Message Board. She was shocked to see her name on it! She had always thought that nobody knew her... she read the rest. "Vanquish?" she said aloud. She sank to the floor, thinking.

Shadow_
Arek's Apprentice

Postby Shadow_ » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:09 pm

Suddenly Shadow appeared and spoke to Syani. It's okay child just come with me and you may get any help you need. I just need some help from strong or helpful people. Come with me and I will show you how to get to Vanquish.

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:10 pm

Syani gave a yelp of fright when the man appeared before her and spoke to her. She thought first to run, but then an urge came over her to fight back... A flash emitted from her, blinding everyone in the Hall. Shadow was smashed to the ground.

To Syani, all went dark. She was not alone... she heard a womans voice. "It is a trap, my dear. Run..."
A shadowy figure appeared before her... "Come.... come and prove yourself... follow destiny... I..."
The shadow was fading... "...I will be waiting for you..."

Syani awoke. She saw what she had done... She looked at the man, who had fallen on the ground. And he had seemed quite friendly. She wanted to go to the man and help him up, but what if he was angry with her? She didn't dare apologize to him. Finally, she summoned up some courage and said in a tiny voice, "S-sir?"

Shadow_
Arek's Apprentice

Postby Shadow_ » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:17 am

In a calm, yet angry voice Shadow looked up at Syani and he said, "What just happened?" Shadow was all confused about what had so quickly happened but he stood up brushed of his clothes and started to speak to Syani.

"It is okay Syani, I can forgive you for what you have just done, besides I can help you and I need your help at the same time. So if you want to be stronger and learn more about yourself and inner strength take my hand.", said Shadow.

"I can see the power within you and it seems great, greater than many people's power I've seen.", said Shadow.

Shadow smiled, started to chuckle, and turned towards Syani after looking at something else. He said, "Syani were you trying to love tap me or something?"

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:19 pm

She hesitated, not knowing whether to trust this man or not. "Just go..." said a voice.
"Ok," she said. Slowly, she took Shadow's hand.

Shadow_
Arek's Apprentice

Postby Shadow_ » Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:08 pm

Suddenly Syani and Shadow were ultimately warped to a completely different place. Syani looked around and saw a peaceful village with a small population of villagers.

Shadow said, "This is Vanquish." He showed her around and finally they stopped in front of a huge mansion. Syani was looking at the mansion. It made her feel like a small insect. Shadow looked at Syani and said, "Welcome to my mansion."

The gate opened and the two began to walk the long path to Shadow's huge mansion. They finally reached the door and Syani tried to open it but there was no keyhole or doorhandle. She shoved on the door, but it was shut fast. Shadow walked up beside Syani and showed her that you need not power to open the door but will. Just then Shadow gently pushed the door open and Syani was amazed.

Shadow said, "You must be hungry, yes?" Syani quickly shook her head and Shadow showed her to the kitchen. He prepared food for the two of them and they ate together. By the time they were done it was almost dark. "You may have any room you like, on one condition.", "It must be on the first floor.", said Shadow.

Syani started to leave and Shadow said, "Syani if you get lost just go to the nearest room and whistle." "One of my servants will come and help you." "Don't forget that even if you try to get anywhere, whether it be upstairs or downstairs you will be unable to. I have put barriers up at every single passage that will lead upstairs or down.", said Shadow. "If you need me", said Shadow, "Go outside and make a left around to the back of the mansion. You will come to a clearing, which is where I will be training.", said Shadow.

Shadow was about to leave when he heard something come out of Syani's mouth......

(GD continue on with this part plz)

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:46 pm

(Shadow, you've been controlling my character a bit too much. Next time you need to control my character, please ask me in advance next time, ok?)

Syani was startled. She had never been in such a giant building like this. She enjoyed eating with this Shadow. But she was full of questions, and didn't know which to ask first. But she was very tired, so she decided to sleep first. Shadow showed her to her room and gave her advice in case she got lost. "Thank you..." she said. But as Shadow started leaving, a strange feeling came over her. In a harsh voice, she said,

"Yes... but tides are changing... Nothing will make a difference. The girl is in my power. Don't you try to get her away from my grasp... Shadow..." Syani was rocking back and forth, shaking her head. "If you need convincing... Feel my wrath!"

She raised her arms. A dark ball was shining in her hands. Shadow was just able to see a blinding white light shine in both of her eyes, before she shot the ball at him!

Shadow_
Arek's Apprentice

Postby Shadow_ » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:28 pm

(Sorry GD it's just that since you weren't on I wanted to carry Sayani to my mansion, sorry)

Shadow barely managed to dodge the dark ball of energy. "What in the world was that?", questioned Shadow. He got up and immediately turned toward Syani and...

(There continue from there GD)

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:49 pm

(Chris is not present as he's battling Erim on the top of the Tower of Discordiance... feel free to join the party! ;))

Shadow_
Arek's Apprentice

Postby Shadow_ » Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:09 pm

Shadow quickly finds his best guards and a mysterious child to protect Syani while he is gone. Nothing should go wrong since he will only be gone for a little while.

Shadow returned to his mansion to find Slayer and his other guards watching over Syani. He let them go until next thime. Syani was fine or so Shadow thought.

The mysterious jewel Shadow was holding on to began to glow bright red.
It became very warm every time he touched the stone it glowed and became warm. He could only think of one thing to do. In the basement of his house. He began down the stairs until he reached a room with larged bookcases filled with books. He began searching until he found the book.
The Philosopher's Stone.

"A much sought after stone. Will grow crimson red if a person is in trouble or needs to stay alive. Will feel warm in it's true owner's hand. Ampliphies the power of the beholder. Greatly increases Alchemy and can help the forbidden alchemy such as 'human transmutation' become possible.

Shadow felt a chill run down his spine as he grabbed his sword and throwing stars along with the Philosopher's Stone. Shadow called Slayer jumped on him and flew towards the tower of discoardance.

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:21 pm

(sorry for being so long, but I've only just returned from holiday a few hours ago)

Syani turned to normal. "Wha-wha..."

She looked around. "Where is everybody?"

"You are alone, child... alone... You have shaken them off. Now this place is deserted because of you. What are you going to do about that?"

"Leave me alone!" she shouted.

You can't fight against it. Let it come over you. You don't belong here, so get out of here!

"No! I need to find..."

"He has already left. It is too late, child. Come..."

"N-no..."

But despair came over her. The voice was getting stronger... commanding...

"Come to me."

"Yes, mistress," she spoke, and suddenly her voice had become lame, obeying the command.

"Come child, come. I will take you..."

Syani felt like she was sinking through an endless hole...
She was warped away.

She was floating in a dark space... all she could see, was the towering figure in front of her... the woman that had summoned her.

"So, child..." she said warmly. "This is where you belong. And you will be back here..."

"Yes, mistress," said Syani.

"You shall not be foolish any more."
"No, mistress."

"Very good. Let this serve as a little reminder for where you belong."

A thunderbolt went through Syani. She felt as if she was being torn apart. A sundering pain went through her...

"Now," said the woman. "Return... and remember."

Syani returned, and was slammed to the ground. The pain was still going through her. She yelled loudly, for the whole mansion to hear. After a while, the pain wore off. Syani panted, trying to stand up. She was very dizzy. She could hardly see. Then, it all became to much. She fainted, and fell on the floor.

Shadow_
Arek's Apprentice

Postby Shadow_ » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:08 am

Shadow was informed by his men at the mansion that Syani dissapeared for a while and then returned. Soon after she returned and this startled Shadow.

Shadow returned only to find Syani still unconscious. She was on the floor and looked completely startled. Shadow picked up Syani tossed her over his sholder. The strange woman Shadow found was on the other shoulder.
He took them to his bedroom and layed both of them down on his bed.

Shadow took all precautions and had maximum security around his whole mansion and watched the two maidens closely.

Return to “The Roleplay”