Tower Of Discordiance

Online roleplaying takes place in this board. No out-of-character posts are allowed here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:54 am

"I was getting bored of you all taking so long to get up here. So I had to bring you up here myself. Chris and Katarina, will you step forward?", the shadow said.

Chris had a puzzled look on his face. He did not know what was going on. They both reluctantly steped forward, and all of a sudden, a barrier seperated them from the others. Katarina's blade began to resonate.

"So it seems that mystic blade has began to ring.....I must dispose of you now.", the shadow said.

It steped forward, and they were shocked that it was Megan.

"What is going on!", they both said.

She transformed into the incarnation of Death.....

(Chris, please make the next post. You know exactly what I meant by that, and I'd like to see where you go with this plot.)

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:36 pm

Chris shouted: "Katarina, stay behind me and keep the blade safe."

Megan began to approach Chris - Chris reluctantly raised his staff.

"You will never obtain the power of the Magikawa, at least not whilst good remains in this world." Chris shouted.

Chris began chanting words used on those who are possessed - he was unsure if the evil before him was Megan herself, or a demon controlling Megan.

Megan lifted her finger.

Chris knew that if Megan wasn't possessed, he would've wasted valuable time and put himself at a disadvantage. But in his heart he felt he had to check - if there is a demon in Megan - maybe he could rid her of it?

One thing was for sure - possessed or not, the blade must not be taken.

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:49 am

*lifts finger*

*Chris is flown backwards and slams into a spire, breaking it*

"Pathetic fool...you'd really think I would be possessed? Did you not see this comming? Even your power, a Magikawa, cannot compare to my spirtual force. Death will encompass you all...and drag you into sorrow."

"You should be glad that I, the essence of Death, is giving you such a honorable funeral...I couldn't have you stop me from obtaining the blade, could I?"

*Megan creates a scythe and runs towards Chris*

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:31 pm

"Whoa there!" Yaridovich shouted, looking at the commotion. That evil is way too strong,[i] he thought. [i]And it's no use trying to join it... it'll just crush me. I'll just play on for now and cooperate with the others. There may be something in it for me.

He transformed into a large raven, and bellowed, "I am the spirit of the wind! Begone, foul essence of darkness!" He flew at Megan, but the barrier prevented him from reaching her. This made him look somewhat pathetic, but he quickly regained control. "Well then... if you want to play it that way..." he spoke. He morphed to his own self. With a sweep of his hand, he removed the barriers. He then shot a beam of light at Megan.

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:08 pm

Chris soon realised that Megan was not possessed.

He jumped to his feet and raised his staff - he shouted some words and teleported behind Megan before she could reach him. Suddenly, memories hit Chris. Megan's hair blowing in the wind - he had seen it before.

"Erim...?"

Megan stopped in her tracks at the mention of that name and turned around. At that moment, the beam of light approached her.

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:11 pm

"Spirtual Force of Destruction!"

Yaridovich's beam was subdued to a point, but a minor strand hit her. Part of her cloak fell apart, showing the armor underneath.

"Darn...such bad timing. Let me get rid of these garmets...".

She took off the cloak, showing the armor underneath. Once Chris noticed her armor...he knew the truth. He was shocked...but he knew he had to do something.

Megan walked closer to Katarina.

"Give me the blade if you wish to live."

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:47 pm

Chris reacted quickly - lifting up his staff, he shouted some words. Katarina vanished from sight along with the blade, and while Erim looked for where she went, a surprise beam from Chris approached her.

Shadow_
Arek's Apprentice

Postby Shadow_ » Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:32 pm

Shadow soon reached the tower and he was looking around outside but all of the sudden a chill went down the his spine. He realize the place was cursed and that if he went in he might not come back and besides He had more important things to do. Shadow was about to leave when he heard a roar come from the tower.

Shadow turned around and saw that a mysterious monster had come out of the building. Ontop of the monsters head he had seen a jewel of some kind. He was suprised at how big it was. Shadodw decided to stay and fight the beast.

The huge monster had dark red eyes that were huge. It took one look at Shadow and began to attack. It charged Shadow and actually hit him. Shadow got knocked back 10 feet. Shadow appoached the dragon and said, "Speed Dash," He quickly started cirlcilng the giant beast and it couldn't catch him. Soon after Shadow yelled, "Hidden Shadows." The monster soon became confused because his enemy was gone.

The monster approached the door until it heard his enemy say Inferno. Then Shadow said, "Ability Slash." The sword enveloped with flames slashed the monster with such unbelievable precision. Right across its throat was a deep burn mark. The monster started to charge Shadow again but when it got close to Shadow it's head flew off and it fell over.

Shadow went to the monsters head and cut the huge jewel off. Nothing happened and soon Shadow left as seeing there wasn't anything else he felt like doing at such a terrible place. Shadow warped back home.
"Believe in yourself and create your own Destiny. Don't fear Fate"

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:13 am

Chris wrote:Chris reacted quickly - lifting up his staff, he shouted some words. Katarina vanished from sight along with the blade, and while Erim looked for where she went, a surprise beam from Chris approached her.

Megan was hit full-on by Chris's spell. She dropped to the ground and reverted back to her original outfit.

"Did I do this?" she said. Then she fell backwards and tripped on a rock, falling off the tower. The force of the impact from the spell caused her to faint as she fell off the tower.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:02 pm

Lance sat at the top of the tower......sitting and wating for the right moment to act.
stupid is as stupid does

Shadow_
Arek's Apprentice

Postby Shadow_ » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:50 am

Slayer and Shadow were nearing the tower when they reached the tower. Shadow felt the warmth of the Philosopher's stone as it began to glow bright red when he saw a stranger falling towards the ground. At the last moment Slayer darted towards the falling body and Shadow caught the body. Slayer landed and Shadow jumped off with the body.

Shadow knew something had happened here but he was still unsure. He sensed the presence of ppl near or in the tower.

All of the sudden Shadow says with out even changing direction knowing that someone was behind him, "So Lance where is everyone else and what has happened here?"

Shadow was informed at that moment that something strange had happened to Syani at his mansion and he rushed off to his mansion with the strange woman in his arms.
"Believe in yourself and create your own Destiny. Don't fear Fate"

Return to “The Roleplay”