List of Directors for Lufia MMO

Discuss NeoGades' cancelled MMO Lufia fan game.

Moderators: PsiCop, NeoGades, Moderator Team

PsiCop
Sinistral Slayer

List of Directors for Lufia MMO

Postby PsiCop » Sun May 08, 2005 4:51 pm

To start off, I think it'd be appropriate to announce that NeoGades has appointed me as the Director for the new Lufia Multiplayer game. After talking a lot about the design of the game and our roles for it in the future, he felt this was the best decision. My duties include, but aren't limited to...

-Keeping in close contact with NeoGades about the progress of the game
-Reporting on many of the updates and the overall progress of the game
-Answering any questions anyone might have
-Coordinating the team while attempting to stay true to NeoGades' vision for the game
-Recruiting new members for the team
-Making sure the team knows what's up at all times
-Discussing and incorporating any suggestions the fans may have
-Keeping everything in order

On that note, it's neeedless to say that I'll be posting on this forum a lot, discussing every aspect of the game. Also, this doesn't mean that NeoGades will stop posting here. I'm just more of a messenger to the public, so that he can concentrate more on the coding of the game. He's still above me, as it's his game essentially, and rightly so. If there's any complaints about anything with the game (which I don't think there will be at this stage) either come to me or him and we'll sort it out in what way seems best.

Having said all that, I just want to add that it's a pleasure to be a big part of something this great 8) . NeoGades is very committed and I have no doubt that this game will get a release as soon as possible. With all the help he's receiving now, this project's sure to be picking up with no sign of slowing down anytime soon. Just be patient guys, because Multiplayer Lufia is coming... And it just may be sooner than you think :wink: .
Last edited by PsiCop on Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dekar rules!

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Sun May 08, 2005 9:46 pm

*changed title for future director(s)*

NeoGades has selected me to head the map/world creation process (adding in areas for the quests, sprites, towns, etc.).

Please feel free to contact me or any of the other people working on the project as we work to get this project closer to completion. Remember, this is a game by the fans, for the fans, so make your voice be heard!

PsiCop
Sinistral Slayer

Postby PsiCop » Mon May 09, 2005 1:38 am

It'll be nice to have different partitions. Try and catch me on AIM sometime, and we can talk about how best to work it all out.

EDIT: Here's a thought, have someone in charge of different things. One can be head of the map creation, another the head of graphics, and another can head the team coordination. If this is the way it'd work best (which thinking about it, I think it will), then we can discuss it here or on AIM. It appears we already have two, a map director, and a team director. Now we could use a graphics director. SinReVi, would you be up to it considering how active you've been in that department?
Dekar rules!

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Mon May 09, 2005 5:37 am

Sounds fine to me.
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

PsiCop
Sinistral Slayer

Postby PsiCop » Mon May 09, 2005 6:02 am

All right. Basically, that just means you're in charge of the graphics. Sprites, tiles, etc.

You guys can concentrate on the more specific aspects of the game, while I try and keep everything working overall. NeoGades has expressed that he would rather concentrate on building the game itself, than worry about administrative duties. Therefore, we can work together to make sure everything runs smoothly, once the team starts to grow.
Dekar rules!

Return to “Resurrection: Multiplayer Lufia Game”