Lufia 2 chipsets for RPG maker 2003

Talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Lexis
Knight

Lufia 2 chipsets for RPG maker 2003

Postby Lexis » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:19 pm

Hi there! Do you know the Rpg maker programme? Well for those who dont it's used in order to create your own rpg.

Im doing a game with that programme, and I need some Lufia 2 chipsets (i wanna do it the Lufia way). Could anyone tell me were can i found some good Lufia 2 chipsets? Thanks.
With great power comes great responsibility

Anthony
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Anthony » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:52 pm

I don't use that programme; what are chipsets? As in tilesets? I posted those a while ago. I have almost all the basics done with Gamemaker, another program to make games with...

Ant
http://ti83magic.wordpress.com/
Any help, comments, suggestion or any other form of feedback is heavily appreciated :)

Lexis
Knight

Postby Lexis » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:37 pm

Well i have used the game maker, but rpg maker is not like that.

Game Maker(at least the game maker i've seen) allows you to make any kind of game, while with rpg you can only create (guess what!) rpg.

Chipsets are bassicaly the maps of the games, but they're not like the game maker tilesets...... well i dont think i can explain it very well.......you have to see them to understand what im saying.

If you have never seen rpg maker, i recommend you to download it (there's an xp version but it's too complicated, use rpg maker 2k3 or 2k), you'll be able to create your own rpg without knowing a brown stuff about programming!!!! You'll love it!!!!!! (god, im like a damn seller!!!!!!At least they should pay me! :lol: )
With great power comes great responsibility

KeiKusanagi
Hero of the Lufians

Postby KeiKusanagi » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:06 am

A friend and I messed around with some of the ones on the internet for a while, most of them a pretty bad. My advice, unless someone here has some that work, just rip your own. You'll save yourself a lot of stress that way.

Anthony
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Anthony » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:58 pm

I can advice you to rip them yourself as well. Using my tiles would take you ages... :)

If you have never seen rpg maker, i recommend you to download it (there's an xp version but it's too complicated, use rpg maker 2k3 or 2k), you'll be able to create your own rpg without knowing a brown stuff about programming!!!! You'll love it!!!!!! (god, im like a damn seller!!!!!!At least they should pay me! Laughing )

Now where's the fun in that? I'd use gamemaker to program anything I want, exactly the way I want it... ;) I study advanced computer science, so I have to practice programming a lot. And there's a lot of programming in RPG's... ;)

Ant
http://ti83magic.wordpress.com/

Any help, comments, suggestion or any other form of feedback is heavily appreciated :)

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:12 pm

And they're actually planning an official North American release of RMXP to boot...

Anyway, I remember the latest RM2k RTP had a Lufia II town tileset, but I don't know of anywhere that you'll find one for RM2k3

PsiCop
Sinistral Slayer

Postby PsiCop » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:35 am

North American? That'd be awesome! No more... umm, legal.... usage....... of the program....... *cough cough*

I'm gonna leave now.
Dekar rules!

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”