Dual Blade Questions

Talk about anything related to the Lufia series, and ask for gameplay tips.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Who is the best main hero?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:33 pm

Maxim
100%
Maxim's Descendant
No votes
Wain
No votes
Eldin
No votes

Total votes: 6

zackrsr388
Red Jelly

Postby zackrsr388 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:13 am

There's more then one meaning of the word Dual. It also means a fight, so maybe its a fighting sword.

Or better yet! Many games have cool names for weapons and armour. I can think of a another one. The Master Sword from legend of zelda series.

So it could just mean it's the name of the sword. My version of RotS was just called 'Lufia' in australia, not Lufia 2. And at the end of the demo when you see all the characters in there hometowns before Maxim sets out on his quest, the leader of the sinistrels summons Dual Blade and its picture is a large curved sword. You all must have a copy of lufia or RotS. Go have a look :)

RoninMaboroshi
Villager

Postby RoninMaboroshi » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:18 am

I'd have to say that it is just the name of the Sword. If it were more than one sword, wouldn't it be the Dual Blades?

Dekar's sprite in ROL has two swords? I'll have to check when I can get to my cartridge.
"Death or Healing. I care not which you seek."

+1 to Post Count

Ronin*Tactician*Void Ruffian

devonm042690
Knight

Postby devonm042690 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:41 pm

Maybe the Dual Blade means that it's one blade with two edges, or maybe it has two blades with a handle between the two.

rosuto
Red Jelly

Postby rosuto » Tue May 09, 2006 1:18 am

[quote="zackrsr388"]There's more then one meaning of the word Dual. It also means a fight, so maybe its a fighting sword.

FYI there is one meaning for Dual, and that would be twin or double.

Now Duel means to fight.

rosuto
Red Jelly

Postby rosuto » Tue May 09, 2006 1:24 am

also if your going to fight about the fact his sprite has 2 swords, play FOD, when you come across the dual blade there is one sword, plus if there were more then one it would be dual blades dont ya think?

Overlordz
Red Jelly

Postby Overlordz » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:14 pm

I always figured that "Dual Blade" was named for its dual nature of being either used by the gods or by humans, not because it's a double-edged sword or actually two swords (??)

Return to “Lufia Discussion and Help”