Christianity and Creationism

Talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:56 am

I don't think a "brainwashing" christian church is really a christian church after all. It's one thing to teach Christian ideals, and it's most certainly another thing to force them.

WindChildFuko
Hero of the Lufians

Postby WindChildFuko » Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:39 pm

I suppose that was too strong a word.
"God Bless America" doesn't mean "God damn everyone else."

The world is my country and to do good is my religion.

Killing one man is murder. Killing 100,000 men is foreign policy.

Cyrus_Soulfire
Forum Moderator

Postby Cyrus_Soulfire » Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:30 am

I don't know what you believe or how you believe it, however if you support that evolution has more evidence here's a few things to consider.

1) Something has to come from something. If nothing existed before, then how'd it get here? Has it always been here? (There was some expirement done by a scientist who had a beaker to see if flies came from nothing. However, it was open, containimating the stuff he had inside. Meaning a fly could get in there and lay eggs.) Also all amino acids by nature flow to the right. To get an animo acid to construct some sort of Single cell to allow evolution to take place would have to have been interferred with in order for some to go left and merge.

2) The big bang. Ok so there was this big bang and poof, everything spread out across the vast vacuum of space. However, this also has to suggest that again, something had to come from something. I've heard a good argument about considering it could had been from chance. However, to say that it happened by chance would imply that there was time. Time cannot exist without matter and electrons moving. Electrons moving suggest time the fourth deminsion.

Yeah just somethings I brought up, would like to debate though :D
Fan Fic Character of the hour:

Appears in: Guardians, Sapphire Awakens.

Cervius: A hero to his town. A patient fellow who loves to pull pranks. Cares for his younger brother. However... has a past that he can not forgive himself for.

RPGMAN1
Red Jelly

Postby RPGMAN1 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:03 pm

First, I'd like to say that I am a Christian, and when you really logically think about Evolution, it is an incredibly unbelieveable theory.

From my viewpoint, it's easier to believe an omnipotent being (God) created us all, than to believe that the universe and everything in it happened by ACCIDENT!

And plus, the stuff that makes up life, and the planets and everything else had to come from SOMEWHERE. If it didn't come from God, then where could it have come from?
----Interesting (Hopefully) Sig coming soon----

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”