Is this board dead?

Talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

PsiCop
Sinistral Slayer

Postby PsiCop » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:29 pm

Hehe, well, I always take my take with these kinds of games. I'm a thorough RPGer.

Yeah, I played a little more last night, and headed over to Altamira (was a little hard to find since it wasn't marked on the map, but it wasn't too bad).

I just realized something last night.... I thought there were going to be anime cutscenes throughout the game, but I haven't really seen any. I based this judgement on the fact that the opening video before the title screen appeared to be a preview of all kinds of anime cutscenes throughout the game. I guess its just a standalone thing, though. Kinda disappointed me.
Dekar rules!

Naminé
Forum Moderator

Postby Naminé » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:30 am

PsiCop wrote:Hehe, well, I always take my take with these kinds of games. I'm a thorough RPGer.

Yeah, I played a little more last night, and headed over to Altamira (was a little hard to find since it wasn't marked on the map, but it wasn't too bad).

I just realized something last night.... I thought there were going to be anime cutscenes throughout the game, but I haven't really seen any. I based this judgement on the fact that the opening video before the title screen appeared to be a preview of all kinds of anime cutscenes throughout the game. I guess its just a standalone thing, though. Kinda disappointed me.

I think there's like five or so in the game. There's one right before the end of Disc 1, and one at the end of Disc 2, that I can remember.

The ending FMV is VERY nicely done. ^.^

PsiCop
Sinistral Slayer

Postby PsiCop » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:03 am

Oh ok, cool!
Dekar rules!

CinnamonPie
Villager

Postby CinnamonPie » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:54 pm

I was expecting there to be more anime cutscenes too, but at least this way, it feels really important when you actually get one!

PsiCop
Sinistral Slayer

Postby PsiCop » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:12 pm

I suppose, Cinnamon.
Dekar rules!

Eikaridu
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Eikaridu » Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:56 am

I've been doing a playthrough of Pokémon Colosseum's Battle Mode's Mt. Battle vs. 100 on a 1-on-1 mode... I've cleared Areas 1 and 2 and hope to get around to doing Area 3 sometime on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

PsiCop
Sinistral Slayer

Postby PsiCop » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:55 am

Good luck.
Dekar rules!

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:15 pm

I wish we wouldn't keep bumping a topic suggesting the board is dead, hehe! ;)

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”