New GS Game

Talk about anything relating to the Golden Sun series here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Shadow_
Arek's Apprentice

Postby Shadow_ » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:13 am

Alexia wrote:
_Shadow__ wrote:Well yeah plus they have a clear data save at the end of TLA. I wonder how they'll make it so you can send the data over this time. Plus the last scene of TLA is a major cliff hanger just like the first. Do they like torturing us with cliff hangers or just want us to imagine what it will be like until they finish the next game.
Does anyone think if they make a third one that there will be a fourh game?

The TLA Clear Data is for TLA, so you can have the same party levels, or run through a harder version of the game. TLA was meant as the ending to the series, IMO, because of that.

I didn't know that I didn't think you could play clear data saves. :shock:
"Believe in yourself and create your own Destiny. Don't fear Fate"

DualBladeAlstadtMilitary
Head Moderator

Postby DualBladeAlstadtMilitary » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:28 pm

You can in battle mode, and in TLA as mentioned you can use them for easy mode, but that's it.

(Easy mode would be like the GS:TLA equivalent of Lufia's retry mode. The thing is that it only uses the stats for Felix's half of the party, and you have to get all your equipment and djinn again. Isaac's half has to be built up again either from the game's original stats or from your GS clear data)

Shadow_
Arek's Apprentice

Postby Shadow_ » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:43 pm

how the heck do you run through a harder version of the game? I can't select the clear data for my characters?
"Believe in yourself and create your own Destiny. Don't fear Fate"

darksidelink
Red Jelly

Postby darksidelink » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:14 am

Ok, if anybody still has the map from the original box, they will know what Im talking about. Look at the map at the two ends of th eworls, and its like waterfalls and whatnot. I think that there is going to be a later golden sun where they fall off the edge of the world. Although, i am stuck on the last boss in GS:TLA

Maros
Villager

Postby Maros » Mon May 29, 2006 8:35 am

Nothing shall escape our wrath! Including Golden Sun...So don't be looking forward to any new anythings.
SINISTRAL OF FORUM MAYHEM

AmbrMerlinus
Knight

Postby AmbrMerlinus » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:55 pm

There needs to be another Golden Sun game. There just has to be. If there won't be, I will cry so hard that my tears will flood Japan, despite the fact that I live on the other side of the globe.
You will learn your fear from me, for I am the Christmas DEATH FAIRY.

Return to “Golden Sun”