Final Fantasy X-2

Talk about anything relating to the Final Fantasy games here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Lufia_player_2
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lufia_player_2 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:53 am

You know....I'm not really sure.o.O
"Nothing is a lost cause as long as there is but one fool who believes."

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:01 pm

I think that there were about three or four 'Weapons' in FFVII that you could challenge after you defeated the ones that were part of the story.

Lufia_player_2
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lufia_player_2 » Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:44 pm

I think there are only four that I can remember of.

Mehmet Ozkan
Villager

Postby Mehmet Ozkan » Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:55 pm

I have played this game on Gameshop the Video games selling place and I like this game with adventure, Battles and mission the Mission like the Cartoon named Totaly spy. And the game ha Min points this are 1st is the dancing mode if you activade dancing it wil dance and you can't stop her she will stop dancing if the battle over and 2nd is the Item use if you choose the items or Skill it wil be have a time to use. I choose always the warrior modes for all the character. I like all the Final Fantasy games because I am the Final Fantasy Freak.
Maxim.

[center]Image
Name: Steel King
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/center]

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:30 pm

Phil just started playing Final Fantasy X-2 and has already found some subquests I've missed! I'm guessing it's one of those games that is only epic in size if you want it to be (by looking for all the subquests / side missions)!

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:21 am

i'm still wating to play it.........its till wrapped in my room....man i need a ps2 bad
stupid is as stupid does

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:23 pm

Just a minute... you got the game before the PS2? :P

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:32 pm

i have a ps2....ha ha....but it don't work. I'm guessing its not wrapped anymore. I let my neighbor use it last night.
stupid is as stupid does

Lufia_player_2
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lufia_player_2 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:47 am

heh heh, I have it on lay-away heh heh.

Added May 1st :: We have finally bought FFX-2 YAY!

Please don't double post. Instead please edit your previous post.

- Alexia

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:30 pm

Anybody got any fan works for this game? I'll be making a section for this game soon on Lufia World.

alphard
Villager

Postby alphard » Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:01 pm

how do I get the mascot dressphere?

Spiritual Me
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Spiritual Me » Wed May 03, 2006 10:37 pm

get 100% for a "Complete ending" will have another ending movie, when Yuna is at the Calm realms.. i believe that its called like that? in the ending movie, the sorta.. island (sorry, have been like 2 years ago for me) then press X so you make her whistle, this will give a bonus ending movie (Tidus learned yuna how to whistle in FFX) and, i cant get to equip the "Special dresspheres" What really sucks -.- and, im using gunner on yuna and warriors on Rikku and Pain, first using the gunner skill where you hit about 13 times, then let rikku and pain use some skill to boost the combo and do some amazing dmg
and the ending boss was dead easy, except for Shuyin its pretty hard cuz he uses all the overdrives of Tidus

EDIT: i remember the name of the thing you guys call "UltimateWeapon" or something like that, the machines name is VegnaGun. i think >.< it sounds so familair.
I used to be intelligent, education ruined me.

Mortanius
Villager

Postby Mortanius » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:21 am

i beat this game twice and still havn't got 100%..// i got 98%................................so annoying. So does anything happen between Tidus and Yuna in the special scene. Do they meet again or anything?(I know he is a dream...but still possible)

finalfantasyaddict
Red Jelly

Postby finalfantasyaddict » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:41 am

Hey i have ben stuck on this one part of final fantasy x-2 for months and i cant seem to get the right percent, am i doing something wrong. I have been following the strategy guide step by step. I am up to the begininng of Chapter 4 and it says that after doing a certain part of the begining of chapter 4 which takes place on the airship....that i should have exactly 63% but when i save my game i see that i have only 62% and i become frustrated...i have tried over and over but it doesnt seem to change, what am i doing wrong...i will never continue the game until i have that 63% because i want to finish the game with 100% so i can view the perfect ending at the end. Please help me i am uregent...i have been trying this for ages please help .....message me back ASAP when u can or e-mail me macca_4dchix@hotmail.com or add me on msn. Thankyou!

UrGothFantasy
Red Jelly

Postby UrGothFantasy » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:51 pm

yh X-2 is a good game but you will not be able to get absolutely straight away. it like in the walkthroughs it says that you cant get paines full throttle special dressphere untill you get to chapter 3....this is complete bull coz u can get it in chapter 2.

and there is a very rare item called ribbon.....you can get it when you have to do the mission called infiltrate bevelle.

but overall it is a good game. some things could be changed like it not being as girly as it was.
you walk through the shadows in the valley of death,looking for your worst nightmare. well guess what hun its me

Return to “Final Fantasy”