The war in Iran

Talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Against the warz
Red Jelly

The war in Iran

Postby Against the warz » Wed May 03, 2006 6:53 pm

Is it a good idea to start the war in Iran?

The US says it wants a diplomatic solution, but has not ruled out a military strike. Reports by Seymour Hersh of the New Yorker magazine that the US has been carrying secret reconnaissance missions to learn about nuclear, chemical and missile sites in Iran as a prelude for possible air strikes only pile on the jitters on an already uneasy oil market.

I think the Bush administration should announce its intention to hold direct talks with Iran.

What do you mean?

alphard
Villager

Postby alphard » Wed May 03, 2006 7:04 pm

THE U.S. SHOULD STOP MESSING WITH OTHER COUNTRIES LIVES! Bush is an idiot, and just want to start war because the people who make the weapons will have profit, and other dumb reasons. Why don't you just live your lives alone instead of just destroying and controlling other countries because of the capitalism?
Amon is the best of sinistrals!!!

Blanck
Knight

Postby Blanck » Sat May 06, 2006 5:51 pm

America like things to happen their way, if you don't like it prepare to be bombed.
As in Iraque, they should only have arrested saddam and then leave the country, that would have coused alot less trouble since allmost everyone in the middle-east countries hates the USA

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Sun May 07, 2006 1:18 pm

haaha...these kinds of posts crack me up because people that entirely know nothing post a lot of something.
stupid is as stupid does

Blanck
Knight

Postby Blanck » Sun May 07, 2006 2:10 pm

You know I'm right ^^

Spiritual Me
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Spiritual Me » Sun May 07, 2006 2:49 pm

I'll go with major... i think that Bush knows stuff we dont, like nucleair weapons being developed maybe? warscience? start of a new World War? i say that Bush is a great President, and i would like to have him as my "King" instead of the stupid retarded Queen we have now.. Queen Beatrix -.- she sucks!!! and if your talking about:"Cant you leave other countries alone?" then what are you doing? you are involving with other countries business.. so it doesnt make sence at all.
I used to be intelligent, education ruined me.

Blanck
Knight

Postby Blanck » Sun May 07, 2006 3:28 pm

No, I'm saying that they don't have buisiness with them, that's not involving with other countries because I'm not actually doing anything.
Failing while trying to kill yourself is like failing at failing.

Spiritual Me
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Spiritual Me » Sun May 07, 2006 5:20 pm

if you really "Don't wanna do anything" then let them be, and dont care about them.
I used to be intelligent, education ruined me.

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Mon May 08, 2006 12:03 am

Iran has already threatend the united nations and has said Iseral needs to be destroyed. Those sound like pretty hostle threats if you ask me......and with the whole iraq deal.....i've been there and done that. The news doesn't cover all the good things that happen like the education people are getting now plus having things like clean water and electricity. They don't show on the news iraqi's waving and cheering the amreicans on over there.
stupid is as stupid does

KeiKusanagi
Hero of the Lufians

Postby KeiKusanagi » Mon May 08, 2006 12:08 am

majormastermind wrote:Iran has already threatend the united nations and has said Iseral needs to be destroyed. Those sound like pretty hostle threats if you ask me......and with the whole iraq deal.....i've been there and done that. The news doesn't cover all the good things that happen like the education people are getting now plus having things like clean water and electricity. They don't show on the news iraqi's waving and cheering the amreicans on over there.

Thank you, most people don't know that apparently :/

alphard
Villager

Postby alphard » Mon May 08, 2006 9:30 pm

majormastermind wrote:haaha...these kinds of posts crack me up because people that entirely know nothing post a lot of something.

AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW??? YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT BUSH SAYS, AND I DON'T MIND IF THAT IDIOT KILLS ME. If U.S.A didn't make so many useless wars, they wouldn't have to make threats, and if you study a little, you'll see what I'm talking about. And don't you dare say that I know nothing.
Last edited by alphard on Mon May 08, 2006 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alphard
Villager

Postby alphard » Mon May 08, 2006 9:37 pm

There's no reason for any war.

KeiKusanagi
Hero of the Lufians

Postby KeiKusanagi » Mon May 08, 2006 10:00 pm

majormastermind wrote:haaha...these kinds of posts crack me up because people that entirely know nothing post a lot of something.

Yep, it is funny. Oh and alphard, try not to be mean to a mod, never works out well >_>

majormastermind
Forum Moderator

Postby majormastermind » Tue May 09, 2006 3:22 pm

alphard wrote:

AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW??? YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT BUSH SAYS, AND I DON'T MIND IF THAT IDIOT KILLS ME. If U.S.A didn't make so many useless wars, they wouldn't have to make threats, and if you study a little, you'll see what I'm talking about. And don't you dare say that I know nothing.

I know more then you think i do. I've been in the military for 5 years now so its my role to know this stuff. Untll you give me a good reason on why you hate Bush besides jumping on the bandwagon....then my earlier post stands.
stupid is as stupid does

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”