?

Are you new to the forums? Come and introduce yourself here then!

Moderator: Moderator Team

Xargon
Red Jelly

?

Postby Xargon » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:40 am

Oogle?

anyway...

So was it just me or did anyone else get stuck in the catfish lair for 6 months because they didn't realise that the drains on the ground were actually wood blocks you were supposed to pick up and put in the water!

And then get stuck in shrine by parcyte for another half year coz you couldn't complete the block puzzel!

And then get stuck in the ancient tower for another quarter year or whatever becauseyou couldn't figure out what to with that pilar at the entrance!

And then get stuck again in that tower because of that last room not knowing what to do with the red and blue statues you were supposed hit with your sword.

By the way the ancient tower was my favourite dungeon!

and I found golden sun really really easy!
Last edited by Xargon on Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
*I doubt you could find a signature more pointless than this!*

Fiction Editor of

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:04 am

I got stucked in Lufia II when I had to go back to Aleyn, but Jyad was not in Narcysus anymore with the ship... AND I WAS SO STUPID BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT "WARP" DID!!!
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Re: ?

Postby Guard Daos » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:03 am

Welcome to the forum!

Now then...

Xargon wrote:So was it just me or did anyone else get stuck in the catfish lair for 6 months because they didn't realise that the drains on the ground were actually wood blocks you were supposed to pick up and put in the water!

Er, no. I think that was pretty obvious.

Xargon wrote:And then get stuck in shrine by parcyte for another half year coz you couldn't complete the block puzzel!

Okay, that one did take me a few days.

Xargon wrote:And then get stuck in the ancient tower for another quarter year or whatever because you couldn't figure out what to with that pilar at the entrance!

And then get stuck again in that tower because of that last room not knowing what to do with the red and blue statues you were supposed hit with your sword.

No offence meant, but I think that was made clear enough.

Xargon
Red Jelly

Re: ?

Postby Xargon » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:16 am

Guard Daos wrote:Welcome to the forum!
Xargon wrote:And then get stuck in the ancient tower for another quarter year or whatever because you couldn't figure out what to with that pilar at the entrance!

No offence meant, but I think that was made clear enough.

LOL! That's the thing, I knew I had to fight the statues! But I couldn't for the life of me figure out exactly what it wanted! I tired hitting them with my sword and standing on the thing in the middle.. but I stood on the switch in the middle after each one! Not both!

And yeah after I figured the pillar puzzel it was just "Der!" *hits head off screen* :P
*I doubt you could find a signature more pointless than this!*

Fiction Editor of

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:08 pm

Oh, I see. Heh. That can be very frustrating, being so near to the solution. ;)

Spiritual Me
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Spiritual Me » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:41 pm

First of all, my siggie is more pointless D=!
Second of all, at those blocks.. i was stuck for about a year, then i got bored and started over on Lufia, when i got to the blocks again, i was stuck for another 2/3 weeks.. then I asked my grandma to solve it for me (my snes was at my grandmas place cuz she likes the ... Yoshi tetris thingey) and she said:"Do this, that that that that.." ...... BEWM! solved
and i was like, omfg, why didnt i do this a year ago?
I used to be intelligent, education ruined me.

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:41 pm

I got stuck for a year on the bridge in the Ghost Cave in Lufia I. Really.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:46 pm

I got stuck in Lufia I almost everywhere. (especially in the beginning because I didn't understand English very well)
In the beginning I walked to Treck with lv2 Hero... I died 2347238476368 times, only to find out that I wasn't supposed to go to Treck. After a while I finally saw the scene with Gades in Sheran. o_0 And then I accidently skipped the part with the Old Cave and the Tower, and the whole Reyna and Mark scenes and just walked to Medan jut wondering what I had to do there >_<

Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals

~ OUT NOW! 2010

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:06 pm

*sigh*

ah well, at least it proves your perseverance.

Return to “New Members”