The New World

Online roleplaying takes place in this board. No out-of-character posts are allowed here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

The New World

Postby Guard Daos » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:22 am

[color=indigo]At the border of Lufia World and Essaref, there is a road that connects the two lands. One night, a stranger scurried from Lufia World along this road right to the edge of Lufia World, carrying a large package. He made to step over the border, but he suddenly saw that he about to step over the big red line drawn on the ground to mark the border. He withdrew his foot, and waited.
He had barely waited a few seconds before a dark cloaked one appeared before him. His face was not visible in the darkness. The stranger shivered.
“Good evening, Eric,â€

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:19 pm

Unbeknownst to the cloaked man, Slime Boy was watching the whole thing from a safe distance. He thought to himself, " Floatium, eh? sounds powerful." A sly grin crossed his face. " It also sounds valuable." He drew a long javelin from his backpack and tipped it with poison.

-----

[color=indigo]When Slime Boy had readied his weapon, Guard Daos, the cloaked man, had already warped away. He had stopped on a boat, and rowed to the circular island.
He arrived there surprisingly fast, seeing as there were many holes in the old, rotten pedals. When he stepped on the island and started to walk, he heard the whirl of a cloak behind him. He stopped. "Well, hello, Lord Bad Guy," he spoke, turning around. Behind Guard Daos was Bad Guy, a man clad in armour. His hand rested on a sword in its hilt, looking as if he could draw it any second now. "Guard Daos..." he said, leering at him. "What do you think you're doing here, in the middle of the night?"
"I could ask you the same question," Guard Daos replied coldly. "You have no business here."
'' Yes I have.'' said Bad guy. ''I'm looking for Floatium, and my Floatium radar says that I'm very close!''
"Really now?" said Guard Daos, not revealing a trace of recognition. "And what might you want with Floatium, if may I ask?"
''I'm not ready to tell you that.'' said Bad Guy.
"Of course not," Guard Daos replied sarcastically. "Well, then, try searching underground. Good day to you, Sir Bad Guy."
He turned and started walking away. As he did so, the signal from Bad Guy's radar started growing fainter. Bad Guy looked at it, and realised what was in Guard Daos’ package. A plan on his mind, he said, ''Guard Daos, wait! I must tell you something important!''
Guard Daos turned. “What is it?â€

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:00 pm

Slime Boy groaned and stuck his javelin point into the sand. He muttered under his breath, " Why do they ALWAYS have to warp? 2 more seconds in that position and my weapon would be halfway through him." He picked up the javelin and shouldered it. " He may still be at this island. I should look around." Slime Boy started walking inland, when he heard a loud, otherworldly roar. He turned around and gasped in horror at what was standing before him.

---

Meanwhile, Guard Daos had entered the palace, though it was more a castle on the inside. He was standing in a long hallway. He took off his cloak, revealing his face for the first time. It was surprising that he looked quite ordinary. His hair was black and quite long. It was startling that it was the same man who had scared the living daylights out of Eric. The only remarkable thing about Guard Daos was his silver-coloured eyes, which were stern and piercing. A woman came running as if out of nowhere. Assumingly a maid, she took his cloak, and ran away without saying a word. Guard Daos walked on. He entered a second room, which was much larger. There were doors on many sides. The largest was opposite the door he had entered from, a finely polished door with no doorknobs. A man came towards him. "Lord Guard Daos. An honour it is to-"
Guard Daos held up his hand. "Indeed. Has it arrived?"
The man looked around nervously. "Oh, you mean the package. Of course, it has been treated with outmost care, for we assumed already it might be important to-"
"Good. Bring it here."
"At once," the man said quickly. He scuttled away, returning later with a boy, who was carrying the package that Guard Daos had made vanish before Bad Guy's eyes.
"Very good," Guard Daos said, smiling. "She will be pleased..."
"This is in business with...?" spluttered the man.
Guard Daos looked at him. "Yes. I would speak to her now."
"Ah, but I am afraid, you shall have to-"
"I will do as I please. Stand aside."
The man hesitated. Guard Daos pushed him out of the way, and, with the package in hand, strode to the large door. He put his hand on the door, and it opened for him. He walked inwards...

Return to “The Roleplay”