Volunteers Sign Up Here

Discuss Hector of Ostia's cancelled Lufia fan game.

Moderators: Hector of Ostia, Moderator Team

TheBradshaw
Soldier

The Bradshaw

Postby TheBradshaw » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:53 pm

I love Lufia. I know Lufia and I breath Lufia. Like all of you.

And I want this game to be the very best that it could be. Thus, I believe that I should be in charge of quality control. I belive that Lufia 2 was one the best RPGs for the Super Nintendo. It was very epic and I want to make sure that this game reaches that level of quality.

This may sound like a position that means nothing. Something that anyone could do but believe me, you're going to be thankfull that you have me on your side. I will give constructive critism and help make the best lufia game ever. I can also help with game design and character development.

I've never used RPG maker 2003 but I'm a fast learner. and I will do almost anything for another "Good" Lufia game. With my help, I'll make sure that this lufia game puts them all to shame.

My MSN is Therealbradshaw@hotmail.com

talk to me.
Lufia IV Development @ http://lufia4.wordpress.com

dende
Villager

Postby dende » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:04 am

lufia 3 was good so was lufia 1
-dende-

Foomy
Knight

Postby Foomy » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:22 pm

I'll definitely help. I can do everything but write new scripts. I've made a few different games. They were all small, but anything helps!.

I'm not sure about new sprites though it could take me a while.

I totally love lufia so count me in!
Don't make me cast you into the fires of oblivion.

Glitched
Soldier

Postby Glitched » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:25 am

I could help with the storyline. When I was reading your 7 documents I almost saw the lufia images in my head :S

Hector of Ostia
Knight

Postby Hector of Ostia » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:47 am

Glitched wrote:I could help with the storyline. When I was reading your 7 documents I almost saw the lufia images in my head :S

Well, for the past 6 months the story has really been ALL that's progressed for the game.

Complete with heart wrenching twists and all...

Glitched
Soldier

Postby Glitched » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:35 am

/cry

Ah well...

As long as I get to Betatest the damn thing then :D
haha

Zifanite
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Zifanite » Tue May 08, 2007 7:12 am

Hello Hector (i think someone has been playing too much fire emblem Razz i know the feeling but still not as good as lufia). Anyway, I just downloaded rpgmaker and i'm going to have a look at designing stuff a little later. Can i help in any way? i know the story and everything is your own work, i just finished reading the fanfics by you and haven't found any more, dunno if i missed any (i got up to when they ran into the ruins). But anyway, if i can help with something, can you please tell me. I admit already that it would take time, because i'm a uni student who spends every weekend pretty much offline with my girlfriend, but i might be able to help a little, once i've worked it out. I know rudimentry programming if that helps, and know some people who can draw well. As well as thinking Lufia II was the best game of all time.

forest warrior
Red Jelly

Postby forest warrior » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:15 pm

Hello, I don't know if my help is needed but maybe I can make sprites...

I was on a forum a few years ago were is startet making sprites for pokemon games for fun, i was really bad but i progressed and some time later the sprites were not as bad as before and after that some of them even became good :P It's like 2 years ago that I made that sprites, I helped someone wo was programming a game to but rl bussines came in for me and I didn't use the computer for like 3 months, after that i never came back on that forum again.

I don't know if I can help, but I hope so :P

Return to “Dawn of Fate: Community Lufia Project”