Forest Warrior

Are you new to the forums? Come and introduce yourself here then!

Moderator: Moderator Team

forest warrior
Red Jelly

Forest Warrior

Postby forest warrior » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:49 pm

Hello, i'm known as Forest Warrior on most of my internet activities. I live in The Netherlands and i''m 14 year old, i played lufia for the first time wen I was 8, my older sister had buyed it with my brother. It was Lufia II for the SNES, actually it was my first video game ever :oops: And till now one it's one of the best RPG's I ever played (and i played alot 8) )

I didn't knew Lufia was such a familair game, becouse I didn't really thought about such things wen I was eight. Now 6 years later is was looking for a fun image on google, i thought about lufia and then i came here.

A shame the production of the game got stopped, it sounded like a very nice idea. I think I'll take some more visits on this forum (if there are people active anyway XD)

Zifanite
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Zifanite » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:51 pm

Hello Forest Warrior

I first played Lufia when i was about 8 years old too. It was also Lufia II. It wasn't my first one (my first was Super Mario All Stars i think) but i played it when i saw it and bought it (go pocket money saved up). While i first played it when i was 8 i'm now 20 and to date i think it's still the best RPG ever.

To date there are 4 Lufia games, 2 on the super nes, 1 on the game boy colour, one on the game boy advance. Of these, Lufia II is my favourite, and if you loved Lufia II, Lufia 3 and 4 aren't anywhere near as good. Lufia 3 is too cartoonish for my likings, Lufia 4 is ..................... It's got basically nothing to do with the lufia series. While there are a few mentions through it and some of the places are the same, it's not nearly as good. Goodbye random map battles, AC isn't worth playing either

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:54 am

:P Another Dutch person. Welcome to Lufia World!
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

forest warrior
Red Jelly

Postby forest warrior » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:56 pm

Zifanite wrote:Hello Forest Warrior

To date there are 4 Lufia games, 2 on the super nes, 1 on the game boy colour, one on the game boy advance. Of these, Lufia II is my favourite, and if you loved Lufia II, Lufia 3 and 4 aren't anywhere near as good. Lufia 3 is too cartoonish for my likings, Lufia 4 is ..................... It's got basically nothing to do with the lufia series. While there are a few mentions through it and some of the places are the same, it's not nearly as good. Goodbye random map battles, AC isn't worth playing either

I know about the lufia games (I only never heard about the one for the gb advance). I buyed lufia 3 for the gameboy color on a vacation a few years ago, Lufia 3 is much better I agree with you. Altought i think Lufia 3 isn't a bad RPG :P

I send an email to Nintendo about the progres of new lufia games like half a year ago, they said they couldn't say anything sure about it but maybe there would be a new lufia game on the DS.

Btw, Dutch People rule :P

Return to “New Members”