DarkMaster2101: Nonsense was beginning *KABOOOOMM*

Are you new to the forums? Come and introduce yourself here then!

Moderator: Moderator Team

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

DarkMaster2101: Nonsense was beginning *KABOOOOMM*

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:25 pm

Greetings 13371!|\|G5 !

I am DarkMaster2101, my hobbies are game making, art design, playing games, and doing mad scientist experiments! Speaking of game making, I thing I have a golden concept here:

Estopolis Tactics
Link VV
http://lufia.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/foru ... ?t=1385961

It's always fun to find new places to go, things to blow up, all that good stuff! lol

I do have some fan art to distribute here, but it's still in the works. I just started my college education so I'm still new to programming. The game is in the works but it hasn't even left the drawing board yet.

Enough about me, just feel free to ask anything you want to know.
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:35 pm

Welcome to Lufia World!
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:32 pm

Blowing things up, eh? Sounds good. You and I might get along! Maybe take over the world a bit together... With boomin' bombs an' all...
Anyway, welcome to the forum!

TheBradshaw
Soldier

Postby TheBradshaw » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:09 pm

I don't understand how you would be able to make a riviting Tactics Lufia game. The more I think of it, the more CIMA: The Enemy comes to mind. I'm not even talking about the way it would function just the way it would flow with what Lufia is in general.

If you would manage to develop every Character on the field much like Fire Emblem does, then we have an amazing concept. That said, if you want the game to make waves in the mainstream next gen audience, you can't with a tactics game- even worse with the Lufia name backing it.

This idea, if you'd manage to document it, would work extremely well on WiiWare. For deep gaming experiences such as your type of game, have not been covered in that catalogue of games. Not to mention that you'd be able to promote Lufia to the masses again.

After that, maybe we'd actually see NeverLand Company make remakes and sequels. Instead of the endless Ruin Factory Games.

I don't know where you're standing on all this, but best of luck.
Lufia IV Development @ http://lufia4.wordpress.com

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:43 pm

To TheBradShaw:
This idea, if you'd manage to document it, would work extremely well on WiiWare.

I actually had NO intentions of publishing the game with Neverland and Nintendo because it is a non-profit fan game created to turn a turn-based battle system into a turn based tactics. It's not an official game and will never be one. Just wanted to clarify it.
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Return to “New Members”