At last...

Are you new to the forums? Come and introduce yourself here then!

Moderator: Moderator Team

Lufia_Maxim
Red Jelly

At last...

Postby Lufia_Maxim » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:46 am

... Lufia_Maxim has joined you guys here!

You guys may think: Creative name there, buddy. I assure you, a lot of thought went into it.

However, I have wandered over here from GameFAQs.com. Back when I first found out about GameFAQs must've been around the time I first discovered Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals. Fast forward another year or two, and you have me deciding to join the discussions on the Lufia 2 GameFAQs board, so I create an account with username Lufia_Maxim, and thus I am born! Ever since that fateful day (June 11, 2005) I have been going by the name of Lufia_Maxim everywhere I've traveled.

Recently someone had the idea of creating a new challenge for Lufia 2. Instead of explaining it, I will just link you to the thread so you can read about it yourself: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmes ... c=42940696

As you can see in the last pages, I've returned to this challenge and have begun re-recording all the boss battles for this LLP challenge. In the process of doing so, I asked myself: "Where else is there a Lufia 2 community that I can be part of to discuss the best RPG ever created?"

My loyal friend, google.com, assissted me one more time and this is how I have stumbled upon this site!

Long story short: What's up guys, I'm here to discuss Lufia 2, and even the other Lufia games (though many RotS ;))

I am also a FAQ writer, and you can see my current work here:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/recogn ... tml?type=1

If I may direct your attention towards the massive amount of stuff about Final Fantasy VI Advance? I plan on doing the same for Lufia 2 :)

In short, again, I have major plans for Lufia 2 in terms of FAQing. Even though this game is quite old, there is still much undiscovered things just waiting to be discovered. I hope we can find all those together :)

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:36 am

*sees username*
*reads post*
I thought your name was familiar :P Welcome to Lufia World!
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:44 pm

O RLY?
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Lufia_Maxim
Red Jelly

Postby Lufia_Maxim » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:06 pm

YARLY

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:23 am

NO WAI!
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Chris
Forum Admin

Postby Chris » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:48 am

Welcome - it's nice to have you here, and am looking forward to see your Lufia FAQ work! :)

I'm always envious of FAQ writers like yourself who stick it through to the end. The only FAQ I've ever written was for Polarium on the Nintendo DS... years have passed since I started it and it's still incomplete!

Lufia_Maxim
Red Jelly

Postby Lufia_Maxim » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:51 pm

I started out the same way.

The first FAQ I ever started was Star Wars: The Third Age for GBA, and I've yet to finish it, though I probably never will.

My first guide is going to be a LLP guide for Lufia 2. I'm currently playing through The Legend Returns for the first time, at least my first serious attempt. I've tried several times before, but the "ancient cave dungeon system" is not really my style, but I want to lpay through just once for the story. The whole dungeon system isn't as bad as I thought it'd be.

Not sure if I'll make any guides for that game, since it seems pretty much covered. I know for a fact I will eventually make guides for Ruins of Lore, which I have also yet to beat.

Return to “New Members”