My suggestions for a starting list will be listed bellow. However its up to you, that's right YOU, Lufia world to band together and create...
The Ultimate Lufia Fan Service List!
[NOTE: These are only suggestions, come up with something original.]
[NOTE: I will adopt entries (which will be referenced) from other posts or sites. Also I will adopt your post and place it in this first via "quote." This first post will be a scrap board for the upcoming list!]
- -Have the turns based on Lufia I, but customize the formation of the 4 member party with the ability to swap any standby member as you choose
-Over 35 hours of gameplay not including Cinematic time (which is around 10 hours)
-No more entire games based on Random Dungeon generators, that's reserved for a 300 level Ancient Cave only
-If possible, it's a 3D Lufia in a "new perspective" (not an entirely new Lufia game) with darker cell shading graphics for an anime art design with slight realistic shading (similar to Fire Emblem Radiant Series for GC/Wii)
-If voice acting exists, it MUST NOT SUCK. Lip-sync must be perfect for any non-japanese translations
-Have a versatile Ability system that uses Spirit Force to determine character abilities while being able to become multi-role characters
-If Wii/PS3, have motion sensor reserved only for Mini Games (Certain actions for Wii like holding an object, shake to throw)
-Bring back the Skill Ring system with all new items and reinvented puzzles
-Just leave Erim's next incarnate "Lufia" because that's what the US/Worldwide title is named after in this game. If anything give her a split personality to make up for a new identity
-The Return of Arek, the Absolute! This is a MUST HAVE!!! Also the game MUST HAVE SINISTRALS IF IT FOLLOWS THE SERIES. If it doesn't then just leave it as a spin-off.
- -Orchestra or HD arrangements of retro soundtracks ranged from Lufia I-TLR.
- -Variety in environments and gameplay.
-Origional scenarios (at least to Lufia because everything's been used before at least). [Ranted on by Zifanite]
-Climbing, swimming, hanging, and other 3D environments, doesn't have to be the entire game but has to be there!
-Ability to import data for unlockables via DS/PSP games of Lufia I&II: Once upon (if it exists).
-Retry mode is no longer experience and gold x2. It is now the game's version of HARD mode. Better AI and abilities for enemies, half gold and experience, certain puzzles increased difficulty, some with time and move limits, and reviving/healing at a church costs x4 as much than normal mode.
Don't stop here, rate the priorities of the fan service we want! Hey Lufia Guy! Why not make a main page section where we can rate ideas after we obtain 100+ entries. This thing WILL BE HUGE!
Also some adopted entries from the Lufia 5 Wishlist
Courtesy of this part of the list by the known, loved, and widely feared, SinReVi:
SinReVi wrote:SinReVi wrote:- I want that they first release Lufia 3 and 4!!!
- I'd like to see the old Lufia team back, Masahide Miyata, Yasunori Shiono blablabla that people, not the Lufia RoL people whoever that are.
- Main character should have red hair.
- More puzzles like in Lufia II.
- Newer puzzles. There were a few puzzles in Lufia RoL where I thought: "Hmm... I already did a puzzle like this in Lufia II..."
- Eggdragon and the eggs should return.
- And Foomy should be in the game too.
- I don't care about the graphics, as long as they are Lufia-ish.
- Sinistrals would be cool too, but it would be nice if something new would happen in the storyline. And not "Goldiark/Odin escapes from the holy land!! Let's stop him!!!" And "the blue haired girl is a Sinistral"-story is kinda predictable. And the bad guy(s) should make more appearances than Ragule!
- An IP system like Lufia II and TLR.
- It would fun if you could travel between the continents, not only stay on one continent like the current games. (Lufia II = only Northland, Lufia I= only Westland, blablabla)
- Bring Professor Shaia back! And a ship that can dive/fly too!
- Less spelling errors
- Playable casino
- At least one "stupid" person like Wain/Deckard/Dekar.
- Retry mode should return.
- More than one saveslot!!!!
- Amon shouldn't be so lazy and make more appearances.
- Ancient Cave should be in the game.
- A smith like Bacchus, who makes items for you. And the alchemists should be in the game too.SinReVi wrote:It would be nice if they bring back Forfeit Island/Isle of Forfeit!SinReVi wrote:- Capsule Monsters, Disc Monsters or other monsters you can keep in your party.
- Monsters that walk in patterns like in Lufia II and TLR. (In Lufia RoL the monsters just go walk after you when they see you)
- More different dungeon and city music like in Lufia TLR.
- Something you can use to temporarily stop monsters from moving, like (fire) arrows/hook/hammer in Lufia II and a wave in Lufia TLR. Lufia RoL has Tear Gas, but you have to learn it from a Chemist >_<
- Dungeons like fields and forestsSinReVi wrote:*revives topic*
- The Sinistrals should use Doom Island more than they did in Lufia TLR. I really missed Doom Island.
- more stuff about the Dual Blade
- bad guys like Idura.
- it would be nice if you if you could visit some underwaterlocations (like Dualblade Shrine, cities (like Preamarl), and underwatercaves like in Lufia I)
- maybe a secret characterSinReVi wrote:- instead of a mode that gives you more EXP and GOLD, make a mode that gives you less EXP and GOLD.
- I want a HUGE RED JELLY named Master in the Ancient Cave!
(no green huge jelly named Master (Lufia TLR), and no red bigger-than-a-regular-red-jelly-but-not-huge jelly named Big Red Jelly (Lufia RoL) that idiot jelly in RoL doesn't even go away from the fight <_<)SinReVi wrote: - inn music that was used in Lufia I, II and RoL
--UltimaHedgie wrote:Mmm... I would have to agree that the second game was easily the best. However, is it just me or am I the only one that kinda LIKED the Monster system in RoL? If they combine that with the monster leveling system in Lufia II, that could work well.
About the IP/Disc Monster system of Lufia RoL... I don't think the system itself is bad but... It REPLACED the IP system of Lufia II/ TLR where you can do a special attack when you have enough IP. Instead of that Lufia RoL gave us a system that lets you fuse with your DM when the IP is full. And only Eldin, Rami and Torma can use it, the system is useless for Dekar and Bau. You can't control the actions of your fused person. And catching the monsters is like choosing your Capsule Monsters.
I think they should keep the Capsule/ Disc Monsters, but it should not replace the IP system of Lufia II/ TLR.
If they're going to make a new Lufia game I hope Yasunori Shiono will be the music composer, or at least one of the composers. Is it just me or is he kind of absent in the newer Neverland games? Besides that they should get Tomoko Morita and Yukio Nakajima. (and/or any new composers that didn't work on Lufia games before but are able to make good Lufia-ish music ) From what I've seen Tomoko Morita is music composer of some of the newer games developed by Neverland Company and Yukio Nakajima is doing soundeffects lately.
Maybe they could also add a multiplayer mode? (Lufia RoL has multiplayer Ancient Cave)Guard Daos Pancake wrote:Hm... So, how'll we make a top 10 out of that?
Uh... Change it into a top 100?