Advent Shadows: Arek's Romance

Online roleplaying takes place in this board. No out-of-character posts are allowed here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:55 am

!!! He can.. he can hear me!? Immediately Sean woke up.

"Oh wise and great adversary, do you think a single bullet can stop me? feh... you couldn't stop a child from attacking you."

She replied enraged, "Fool! You are going to lose your life and you mock me!? This is not just a 'single bullet'. Each shot I fire is infused with my energy, my hatred, and my desires, it stops every and any heart it encounters, regardless of where it hits!" She placed her finger on the trigger...

*whoosh*

"You know its rude to ignore someone when they are talking to you."

Immediately Sean lunged at her.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:14 am

Saraia side stepped and pulled the trigger... Fires six shots; six times Sean swings Shiva's blade. She bashes Sean with the butt of her riffle, knocking him on the ground... Saraia then thrusts with the bayonet on her rifle. Sean rolled over and nipped up. Saraia remarks, "You're not an ordinary swordsman..."
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:57 am

"Damn right, your death is ensured, make your final wishes." Shinji's sword was laying next to him. Sean quickly grabbed it and slashed horizontally across her face, The sword red with heat.

"If you ruin my sword I'll kill you!" Shinji yelled.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:13 am

A nasty red slash is across Saraia's face. She placed her hand upon the wound, looks at her fingers, and licks it. "Well done, you ruined my face." Saraia insanely laughs. "You should've stuck to killing me..." She points her gun at Lana. "Because now I can't forgive you."

"Lana is laying here on the ground, barely breathing, but alive. Shall I end her misery?"
---DarkMaster2101

Shinji_Hiroku
Soldier

(^^)

Postby Shinji_Hiroku » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:25 am

(Zig zags at high speed towards Lana a sweeps her off the ground) No one hurts a friend who promises me food. Sean, kick her ass.

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:51 am

(Whoa! Adding a whole page of new text while I'm asleep... You all really are enthusiastic, eh? ;P)

Ark crouched on the ground, surveying the scene. What... are these people? They all have such power... I hadn't expected even something like this. Who...
"Who are you people?" he yelled out. "What the hell is this all about?!"
He saw Shinji carrying Lana away from the fight. "Thanks, I owe you one... I'd better get her out of here. I'll carry her..." He frowned at him. "Just what is going one here?"

Shinji_Hiroku
Soldier

(^^)

Postby Shinji_Hiroku » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:43 pm

(With a big smile) Hell if I know I'm just here for the food, now keep her safe she owes me a three course dinner.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:04 pm

Saraia wasn't able to fire in time for Lana's rescue. Sean kept wailing on Saraia; her defense is impenetrable however, she cannot get an opening attack. "For a decendant of Maxim, you sure are skilled," Saraia said. A small radiance of sunlight shines through the prison cell window. When Saraia crossed its beam Sean could see that her skin was burning.

"Damn! Lucky for you I can't stand the sun." Saraia vanishes. "Next time you will not be so lucky... The Maxim hunters will vanquish your cursed bloodline once and for all," her voice echoed.
---DarkMaster2101

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:39 pm

Sean looked almost confused.

"That was anticlimactic.." He said to Shinji "I think next fight with her is yours man." Well either thanks a lot for the help. Let's get to the armory or something, maybe they'll have some better weapons than this." Sean then nonchalantly dusted off himself, and gathered some cloth from the clothing of the fallen. He made a make-shift sack, and started collecting as many valuables as possible.

How is it that though all this I still have managed to do the same boring task...oh well, I can still get some extra cash from this stuff.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:45 pm

[GD beware, this is only the beginning.]

You were captured... And you still don't know why? A man's voice echoed from behind Sean...

Sean turned around quickly to find nothing except his shadow. Aren't you afraid? More will come after you... Didn't that vampire called herself a Maxim Hunter?
---DarkMaster2101

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:14 pm

(Hey, it's a good thing. :mrgreen:)

Ark finished pouring a mouthful of Angel Tear into Lana's mouth. "Can't believe I forgot all about it," he muttered. "Now just to wait for it to work."

He stared at the woman's departing words. "Descendant of Maxim... No way."
He rose, facing the two men. "All right, how about you give some answers? Who the hell are you two?"

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:03 pm

A shadow emerges, and formed into a man's shape. "Can we ask along the way? We don't have much time before more show up." The mysterious masked man pulls out the same pocket watch. "I wonder who's jailhouse this is? Oh! Hello Sean."
---DarkMaster2101

Shinji_Hiroku
Soldier

(^^)

Postby Shinji_Hiroku » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:56 am

Dont tell them Sean ITS A TRAP! Ha I'm just messing with you, but seriously all the people asking the question " What's going on?" Is making me wonder whats going on. So um...whats going on.

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:15 pm

"I've got nothing to tell you people, I am who I am, take it or leave it...I'd prefer the latter." Said Sean. The question obviously got him on the edge.

"And even before I start answering questions, I'm the descendant of Maxim thrown in prison, so I'll start asking questions. First of all, who are you? A descendant of the Joker?" The question was snidely aimed at masked man.

"I am not going anywhere with you... I'm not going anywhere with any of you."

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:12 pm

The masked man smiles and adjusted his monacle. "Perhaps I am the decendant of the joker. Besides, what choice do you have?" The man, once again, pulls out his trademark watch (at a closer view you can tell it is anything BUT cheap).

The man says, "I really hate to not procrastinate. We must leave imediately."

[My motherboard was fried, so I'm using the Wii browser now. Bare with me if I don't respond.]
---DarkMaster2101

Return to “The Roleplay”