Advent Shadows: Arek's Romance

Online roleplaying takes place in this board. No out-of-character posts are allowed here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:07 pm

"I don't have to go anywhere with any of you. Maybe you're deaf." Sean started to get annoyed with this eccentric jester. He eyed the watch carefully, then began to walk away.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:14 pm

The man calld out to Sean, "You do know that they will hunt you down. And you do know with every hunt their numbers will increase." Sean kept walking...

"Eventually the numbers game will get to you, Sean, and that is when they will rise again." The man takes off his monacle and cleans it. "Your very bloodline is worth more than you can imagine. What would Jace think about you... Abandoning your destiney?"
Last edited by DarkMaster2101 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:19 pm

Sean got enraged and quickly grabbed the man's watch.

"I know your type! This little peice of junk is like your heart right?! So if I crush this you'll shut up? You know what's next in line on my list after women?! Know-it-alls! Quick acting like you know my life better than I do and leave me alone!"

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:38 pm

As quickly as Sean snatched the watch, his clutches were empty. "How?" The man chuckled, "this watch was never in your hand." The man pulls out the same watch from his pocket. "Illusion is such a fantastic thing! Making others see what isn't there. I know what is real and what isn't." The man walks through what seems to be a solid wall...

Shortly after, his head emerges from the wall and says, "Is anyone coming or not? The main hallways don't sound quite right." Hundreds of marching footsteps can be heard through the other ways.

[Sorry for using Saraia earlier, I thought everyone forgot about her. Anyways, I'm done with leading the story here. If I raided control, sorry again.]
---DarkMaster2101

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:42 pm

(Holy crap! You typed that all on your wii browser?! sheesh... and no problem, it's fun trading off control from time to time, as long as it isn't always in one person's control.)

Sean sighed. "Fine, I'll follow you, but it's your life if you lead me somewhere I don't like. But first..."

He took two blades and set them on fire then went to each dead body, pushed them together, and set them on fire with lightning speed.

He smirked, "I love surprises, don't you Shinji?" With that he followed the man.

Shinji_Hiroku
Soldier

(^^)

Postby Shinji_Hiroku » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:29 am

Sigh Surprises seem more..... surprising on a full stomach, either way it seems like we're on another adventure. (following after Sean.)

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:30 am

[You thought that was amazing? I posted this reply with the DS Opera browser.]

"Carefull of your first step. Remember, your last step is a doozy," said the mysterious man. "Ark, Lana, why don't you two follow before me? I can keep our pursuers busy. Besides, I always wanted to pull this one off.

[Another note: The hallway is Rezic's. After all, he knows this prison better than any of us.]
---DarkMaster2101

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:34 pm

Ark blinked at the commotion. The tension from the fight seemed to break inside him, and he decided to let the who and the what wait for later. He looked at the man. "I'll try." He lifted the unconscious Lana onto his back. "She... definitely..." ...is heavier than she looks.
He moved in the direction the man had pointed out. Looking at the wall, he hesitated, looking back uncertainly to the man.

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:07 am

(Okay, I'm a bit confused, mind setting the stage for me? >_< srry, I'm exausted...I play guitar for my youth band and I was jumpin' around like crazy.)

Sean seemed a little spacy...I'm waking up... what if...?

"Sir! We have sightings on the descendant and a group of adventurers."

Sean sighed, "All of a sudden people are hunting me now, huh? Well this beats cutting up bugs."
Last edited by Rezic on Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:48 pm

[OoC: REZIC!!! NO!!! That is a big no no you just pulled. That is an out-of-character post. You do not have an out of character post! You can speak out of character (like now) along with continuing the RP, but you CAN NOT have an entire post out of character. I would suggest editing it before this topic gets locked and you get banned. Also keep out of character text in a bracket. Its easier to read it that way. This post is an example. I love loop holes.]

[EDIT: Glad you took my advice, sorry for the lecture...]

Around over fifty heavily armed men are storming the prison. Leading them is an insane serial-killer type man. He impatiently waits for his useless units to bring back this descendant. A pair of strong arms stand in front of him, salute, and the left one says, "Sir! We have sightings on the descendant and a group of adventurers."

The man, glares at the messenger. "Well... Go on! Tell me your excuse on why you STILL don't have that boy dead."

"Umm... Sir? They escaped through a solid wall..." said the same messenger.

"A solid wall... Beautiful." The man snickers madly. "And why in all of Estopolis, heaven, and hell, aren't you being smart and breaking down the goddamn wall, chasing after them NOW!?" The man draws his blade and decapitates the left messenger. "Now it doesn't matter if they go through a wall or a fortress. For all I care, wipe the prison from the face of the planet if you have to. I want that Maxim dead! Understand!"

The other messenger shouted out a "Sir, yes sir!" And marched away.

Saviors or not, I will make sure their family will perish an undeniable death.
Last edited by DarkMaster2101 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
---DarkMaster2101

Shinji_Hiroku
Soldier

(^^)

Postby Shinji_Hiroku » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:25 pm

[Ohhhhhhhhh Rez im tellin on u. Lol ok not rly]

Is it just me or is anyone else getting the feeling that someone wants to kill us?

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:55 am

"Thank you captain obvious. I shall write it in the stones of history the wisdom you bestowed to the world upon this day," said the mysterious man. He takes out a pen pad, writes on it, and replaces it within his pocket.
---DarkMaster2101

Shinji_Hiroku
Soldier

(^^)

Postby Shinji_Hiroku » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:29 am

Whatever would the world do without me, it'd blow up I'm sure. Now find us a way out of here, the atmosphere here is starting to bore me.

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:21 pm

A tunnel... Sean started to think of where the tunnel in front of them might lead.

(Okay everyone, for this part of the rp, use your music player to play the Mario underground theme!)

It seemed as if it had a drop, he slightly pressed some fire into the blade just enough for it to glow, and dropped it. It glowed just long enough to show two pathways. He started to draw a vague map of what he knew in his mind.

Okay, so, if I'm facing west, one path leads north, and one east... Sean had a remarkable sense of direction, something he liked to think he got from his mother.

"Well it seems like the northward path leads to what these freaks like to call the throne room. Which includes the torture chambers as well...for what I heard the leaders here enjoy watching their prisoners die. But it also leads to the entrance...or in our case, the exit. The Eastward path leads to the mess hall where the food is served and cooked, which would normally be filled, but seems like everyone is after us. I'm sure there are windows in the kitchen...but once the idiots here are done looking for us, they'll go right back to eating... what does everyone think?"

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:21 pm

(C'mon, DarkMaster, by now you should have realized there's no one who's gonna ban anyone for that. :P That aside, you still have a point. Anyway, I think it's a valid question... which remained unanswered. Really, where are we? What was behind the wall? Really, if you're going to say we're going through a solid wall, at least tell us what's behind it. XD
Oh well.)

Ark stumbled along under Lana's weight, and hesitantly followed the others through the wall. This wasn't his first time seeing magic like this, but he still wasn't very comfortable with it. He thought they were now in a narrow dark corridor, but he couldn't tell, as there was no source of light, and they couldn't see anything. Ark made a disapproving sound at Shinji's comment. "I wouldn't call it boring, but I agree with you about getting out of here." He turned at the distance sound of soldiers talking. "And we'd better get a move on, for that matter."

(EDIT: Oops, looks like rezic posted faster than I did. *reads his post* I'm not sure if my post still makes sense now, but oh well...)
Last edited by Guard Daos on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “The Roleplay”