Advent Shadows: Arek's Romance

Online roleplaying takes place in this board. No out-of-character posts are allowed here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:30 pm

[Rezic, wrong song. Try the dungeon theme from Lufia II.]

The mysterious man smiled at Sean, "I have a plan... If you don't mind my help."
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:33 pm

Sean was already ticked, this idiot's antics weren't helping.

"Then quit beating around the bush! I'll find out if I want your help after you tell me the plan." Sean quickly glanced at Ark struggling with Lana.. "Hey, uh, you want me to take her?"

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:38 pm

"Forgive me whenever you feel like it. I believe that I still have a few tricks up my sleeve." The man places his hand on Sean's face. "What are you..." The man reaches upon his mask; with that same hand takes it off. As if looking into a mirror, Sean sees himself standing in front of him. This other Sean speaks in the exact voice, "If all they want is me, then they're asking for hell!"
---DarkMaster2101

Rezic
Knight

O.o;

Postby Rezic » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:55 pm

What in the.. "What do you plan to do, eh? Play the hero? Well, it's your neck... But if you some how make it out alive, I don't even want to hear about you pulling an idiotic stunt like cloning me! Last person that tried that never even had a chance to want to scream, go it!?"

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:15 pm

"Eh, no DURR! You're lucky I'm even doing this for you," Sean's clone said. "You know you could be a little nicer to someone making things easier." The clone rushes towards the Mess Hall.
---DarkMaster2101

Shinji_Hiroku
Soldier

(^^)

Postby Shinji_Hiroku » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:55 am

I look away for one second someone gets cloned, things are getting weirder and weirder. Its only been 5 minutes and this has surpassed our last adventure in terms of craziness.

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:44 am

Ark was getting impatient. I really wish they'd hurry up instead of talking about their way of escaping. There's no point in using a spell if you sit for half an hour complaining about it?
"So, where are we going?" He asked softly.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:15 am

Sean's clone shouted back, "Hey retards! Get the hell out while I take these guys! So you guys want me dead eh!? I'm here if you want a piece of hell!"
---DarkMaster2101

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:29 am

"Whatever, let's get outta here." Sean said, he seemed really dazed. "Ark, I'm not gonna repeat myself." Sean then started at a steady walk so Ark could keep up.

Why am I pressing the matter...ever since this fruitcake of a magician showed up I've been acting weird.

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:53 am

"Hm." Ark mumbled, thinking, You just stated the possibilities, you didn't actually tell us where we were going... Sheesh, what a pain.
They walked onward, finally reaching a door, which was slightly ajar, allowing some light to come through it. Ark looked expectantly at Sean.

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:08 pm

"Aug! Okay, we can go a whole lot faster if you just let me..." Sean grabbed Lana off Ark's shoulder and put her on his. "...take her." He quickly adjusted shifted her to balance out the weight and went into a light sprint. "Wait... I can see a light ahead."

They were nearing the exit, but Sean had an uneasy feeling that everything seemed a bit too easy.

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:32 am

(Double post srry)

Suddenly, the light Sean saw faded.

"Crap looks like we have company..." Said Sean.

"bonjour ma Cherie. Looks like your having to much fun playing hide and seek. But you're not playing against the rules...I hate it when people don't play fair....Why, is that Lana, all passed out and such? Well here!"

The odd man was garbed in an exotic colored robe with various shades of blues. He bore a long azure knife in one hand, and a bow and a quiver of arrows on his back. He tossed sean a Regain and grinned.

Sean growled as he caught the item. "I hate characters like this guy."

(Btw guys, feel free to move the story along if you see fit, I like working off of others ideas, so go ahead. Characters like frenchie over here are under anyone's jurisdiction. If this is an illegal statment lemme know...and for the record, yes I have been playing Okami lately. (I really hope someone gets that))

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:04 am

Lana felt slightly dizzy as her eyes started to open. She felt a stabbing pain all over her body, but she could move. She stirred, trying to focus. Noticing that Sean was carrying her, she mumbled, "You can put me... down now, you know..."
She heard more voices. What is this, a party? She blinked, trying to see through the darkness. Then suddenly, her eyes snapped open at a horribly familiar voice. "No!"
Ark turned at her voice. "Lana?" That Goddess Tear really works miracles...

Somehow, the dizziness cleared. Damn... of all places... Why did I have to bump into him here? She opened her eyes, and saw the silhouette. It's him all right...
She leapt away from Sean, and staggered when she hit the ground, nearly falling. Yep, his timing sucks too. She took a deep breath, then ran. She ducked under the man's outstretched arm, and ran past him, into the light. She was in a corridor, illuminated by the first light of dawn.
Ark stared after her, as she ran as fast as her wounded legs would carry her. She was making a strange movement with her left arm...
Ark's eyes widened. ...covering her sword... He understood. He mouthed to the others, "That man's dangerous. We have to run. After her."
He looked back to the man. But can we get past him?

Rezic
Knight

Postby Rezic » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:48 am

Sean was beyond irritated. He always craved action, but this was getting to random. He was the first to run. As he ran and shot a quick glance at the man's face. It look very calm, almost pleasant from what he could see. But there was a sinister air about him. Sean made it through but the guardian got a grab at his arm and ripped his sleeve.

Suddenly the started to expand, as if being eaten away. There was nothing violent about the motion, more like the guy was showing off. Sean took a look at the man's hands. His finger nails were long, and...metal!?

Are those things real!? Sean thought to himself. But then a drop of something fell to the ground. Poison! That's some potent stuff to be eating away at my clothes like that.

He stood next to Lana, then looked down at his hand that held the regain. His eyes flashed, instead of a bottle of the liquid, there sat a message. Sean shoved the bottle in his pocket. I'll read it when I can get a breather!

He looked at Lana, her gaze was fixed on her apparent enemy. He shuddered and grinned at the same time. She's different... It will be interesting to fight her when we're both at the top of our game.

Shinji_Hiroku
Soldier

(^^)

Postby Shinji_Hiroku » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:30 am

This guy's smile is making me uneasy its also pissing me off for some reason. (grabbing ahold of his sword) Hey frenchie ( i kinda like that word XD) Whats your name.

(Nuuuuu someone make some posts were dying >.<)

Return to “The Roleplay”