Your Character

Rules, announcements and character information related to the RPG are posted here. This is the only board in the online roleplay where you can post out-of-character.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Shinji_Hiroku
Soldier

(^^)

Postby Shinji_Hiroku » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:48 am

Name: Shinji Hiroku
Skin Color: Pale White
Physical Features: 6 Foot, Thin(ish)
Personality Features: Major Jokester, Always has a Smile on his face, but also is a major asshole to the people he hates.

Character Class: Warrior
Alignment: Neutral
Position: Wanderer/Mercenary

Background: Raised poor in a poor family, and a poor neighborhood he has used laughter and jokes to get himself through hard times. Hes incredibly lazy and a chronic procrastinator, he just likes to soar through life free of burden and stress. After his parents died he just started to wander the world taking work where he could find it, still using jokes to up his spirit.

Other Details: Uses one sword and isnt very offensive, hes a master at evasion but not much else, using his mastery of evasion makes him seem much stronger then he is but he still can kill a monster or two.

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Has the ability to place a mask over his head, largely increasing his reiatsu.

Just kidding. XD
Anyway, feel free to join the Advent Shadows RP. We need more members! ;)

Shinji_Hiroku
Soldier

(^^)

Postby Shinji_Hiroku » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:17 am

I shall, but first I'm gonna read through all thats happened there. I like to know where I start. (Shouldnt take long ive read longer ^^)

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:14 am

Yes, Seymour most certainly would like to meet you.
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:13 pm

Well, I think it's about time I posted my characters' bio.

Lana Alekdias
Dark blue hair, which she usually wears in a ponytail, and matching blue eyes. Wears a green leather tunic, fashioned for quick movement during combat.

Arrogant, hot-headed and stubborn, Lana is not one to make herself loved by all she meets. She usually takes on an uninterested or even bored tone when speaking, and isn't one to mince words. She seems to enjoy fighting and matching her strength in sword battles, which more often then not tend to get her and her companion into trouble.

Her strength lies in her speed, and she uses lightning-fast techniques... if she puts her mind to it. She lacks magical abilities, and seems indifferent towards this.

She keeps her history to herself, and even Ark doesn't know too much about her past.

---

Ark Haydes
Long black shoulder-length hair. Light blue eyes. Slightly tanned skin. He is sometimes seen in a black travelling garb, sometimes in a dark brown one.

Ark seems to be an appropriate counterpart to Lana: due to his timid nature, he is usually quiet and observant, keeping to himself. He seems to liven up, however, whenever Lana is around: it is as if her presence causes him to remember how to talk. He often argues with her, being as stubborn as she is, as a result of trying to reason with her. Probably the brighter of the pair, he prefers to think before acting, and as such tends to get annoyed by Lana's carelessness. Yet maybe deep down, he envies her carefree nature...

Not much of his past is known, though it seems he lived a rather uneventful life until meeting Lana by chance. How they met and why they are travelling together, one can only guess...

He prefers to stay out of fights, and has no known combat abilities.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:10 pm

Well, since I already made a character. May as well post him as well as game stats for Stagnate Memory (surprised? Not really...)

Chris wrote:Remember, you can only have one character, unless your character dies - in that case you can probably start a new one

Wait... What? Ah man! So that means in the Roleplay we can't be another character in another story because...

Oh well. Like it matters.

Seymour the Fantastic Finder
Skin Color: Pale White
Physical Features: Tall, Broad, wearing a viridian toned cape, a black mask with a silver monocle on his right eye, and a white and gold suit complete with a white top hat. Without the hat, he has gorgeous short golden blond hair. Without the mask his eye color is red.
Personality: He is calm and mysterious. Always talking in riddles. It comes with the job I guess... When he isn't directing his one-of-a-kind circus troop, he is spending time in the shadows of crowds watching for interesting others.

Job: Illusionist level 45
Spirit Force: BLUE
Alignment: Neutral
Occupation: Current ring master of his circus troop, One of a Kind

Background: Little is known about Seymour's child hood but one thing is certain. Before its disbandment, he was the youngest member of the Oracles Cardinal (Ruins Chasers reference anyone?). His reasons for resigning is unknown; probably left because he is too free minded to obey his superiors. He now travels the world in his dragon-shaped air ship called Falcore. His troop involves a strong woman, a flying dolphin trainer, a talking capsule monster named Vosch, Elise and her family of ghosts, a manipulative gypsy, and five young acrobats led by his younger sister Ishtar.
Other Traits: His knowledge of the Doom Island wars is exact. He knows the many untold stories that everyone has forgotten about. He is Lana's father's best friend. He had taken a secret oath of the Maxim bloodline to always watch and protect their children. Especially from organizations like Fire Storm and the Maxim Hunters.
---DarkMaster2101

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:27 pm

Very interesting... look forward to 'meeting' this guy.
As for the multiple characters limit... Let's say it's a thing of the past. Especially considering our numbers, we shouldn't be so strict. I prefer to use more anyway. :)

Actually, I don't care too much for char profiles... I prefer developing them in the RP itself. I often rather make them a summary of what we know. I mean, I've decided some of Lana and Ark's pasts, but I don't want to add it until it comes up in the RP. But that's just how I think about it... Most people make a profile before posting in the RP.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:36 pm

To tell you the truth, I did make Seymour before I came to Lufia World. He is the replacement for Lufia when she's captured by Daos on Doom Island for the rest of the game.

I'm using Seymour now because I see the proper opportunity to use him. He is one of my least developed characters out there.

Also, did you see that new battle layout I posted?

Double post. Also what's the Spiritual Force of your character if you can? I would like to know.
---DarkMaster2101

daoswarrior2033
Red Jelly

Postby daoswarrior2033 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:41 pm

well for those of you who read the lufia.net rp this guy is familiar.

Name:Spike Vardos
skin: fairly tanned
physical features:tall wearing black cloth and a cape ears slightly pointy.
Personality: spike is very mysterious and egamtic in what he does but he is wise beyond anyone else.
Job: Sage.
Spiritual force:white
allingment:Good
occupation God of earth
Background: Little is known of spike except that he lives for aa long time watching as the world changes. How he became a god only he knows and he intends to keep it that way. He seems to be seaching for something of someone but still cant seems to find it.
remember this, when someone gets you down, fight back, when a girl breaks up with you, move on and look to the future, when you cant get a date for the prom then your not the only one.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:52 pm

Who was Spike Vardos again?
---DarkMaster2101

daoswarrior2033
Red Jelly

Postby daoswarrior2033 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:38 pm

spike vardos happens to be my character from the lufia.net rp.
remember this, when someone gets you down, fight back, when a girl breaks up with you, move on and look to the future, when you cant get a date for the prom then your not the only one.

csylos
Red Jelly

Re: Your Character

Postby csylos » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Name: Victor Gaard
Skin Color: Olive
Physical Features: Victor is approximately 85 inches tall with extremely broad shoulders and very muscular. His eyes are extremely deep set and a bright gray color. His low, sloping forehead has a scar on its right side that stretches down to his high, protruding cheek bones and down to his thick jaw. On his right shoulder, he has a black tattoo of a hollowed sun with wavy rays and a black hourglass in the middle. His tanned tunic is ripped in several places and has many dark grease stains on it, while his faded black pants are stretched tightly over his massive legs and are fraying at the bottoms. His massive hands are covered in torn black fingerless gloves. No shoes adorn his large, rough feet.
Personality Features: Belying his large nature, Victor is extremely reserved, mostly keeping to himself whilst keeping his eyes glued to a book, mostly philosophical in nature.

Character Class: Warrior Level 1
Alignment: e.g. Neutral
Position: Wanderer

Background: At Victor's birth, he was left on the doorstep of a philosopher. The philosopher raised him as his own, teaching him the ways of the sciences, the stars, and philosophy. When Victor turned 14, his "father" had died while Victor slept. Victor awoke, finding his house in shambles and his father stabbed several times. Victor left his home and wandered the world, using his large size to make a life for himself amid the harsh environment. For 21 years, Victor wandered by himself, occasionally finding refuge in a cave, broken down caravan, or some generous person willing to house his girth and appetite; until, he found himself resting in a tavern in a small town.
Other Details: Victor has a thick European-style accent and is quite intelligent, due to his being raised by a philosopher.

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:23 am

Name: Jake de Larque
Skin Colour: A light tan.
Hair: Dark brown, slight curls. Long enough to form a ring around his ear, not long enough to put in his mouth.

Physical Features: Rather thin with developed muscles. His lack of fat makes him seem more well-built than he is. Black eyes.
Personality Features: A thinker who is not fond of thinking. Likes to be a wise-guy, and tries to be as impulsive as possible. Once something has caught his interest, he will pursue it with relentless enthusiasm. Curious, with a love for the dramatic.

A swordsman, a self-proclaimed magic hobbyist, and a self-proclaimed Storyteller. A traveller hunting for experiences.

Raised in Sheran in a wealthy family of proud knights, Jake was trained to be a soldier from the age of ten. Yet a life of sword-fighting seemed too limited to him, compared to the fairy tales his mother had always told him at night. At sixteen, he ran away from the ceremony that would officially make him a part of castle guards and started drifting. After two years of living on the money he'd taken with him, he started taking on jobs as a mercenary. Three years later, he'd saved enough to start living freely again. He met a sage and convinced him to teach him magic. After a year, the sage concluded that Jake didn't have enough talent and showed him the door. Jake made a selection among the sage's books and took off with them. Since then, he has been travelling in the pursuit of stories to learn and tell, eventually reaching the North Lands.

Shade-Duelist
Knight

Postby Shade-Duelist » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:26 pm

Name: Adeline Graciano
Hair color: dark blonde/golden brown
Eye color: green
Physical traits: Is tall (1m75) and slightly stocky built. Has a bit of fat on her stomach but that's about it. Muscular (just a little too muscular, even). Has a scar across her face, a slightly swollen nose, a rather well-defined jaw. Is slightly tanned but not much. Short wavy hair (about shoulder length).
Personality traits: is self-confident and boisterous, very outgoing, easy-going, but tends to get rowdy. Speaks her mind and often speaks a little too quickly. Very passionate and warm-hearted but also easy to anger. In her serious moments, she's morose and soft-spoken. Is often mistaken for a man and tends to prefer things that way. Loves fighting and showing off her strength and skill, especially at axe combat and unarmed/hand-to-hand.

Profession: Tanbel militia armor-master

Background: Adeline lost her mother when she was a baby, and her father practically raised her in the militia, teaching her how to fight and how to live a good honest life. When he died, she worked for the Tanbel militia as an errands-runner at first and the armor-master later, becoming 'one of the guys'. She, Hilda and Guy grew up as friends and act like siblings.
While visiting Bound as the guard to a merchant, she met Dekar and fell hopelessly in love with the self-proclaimed strongest man of the world, even more so when he refused to fight her. However, he didn't seem too interested in her advances. She requested leave from the militia from Guy, and is now travelling to Gruberik, to the Ancient Cave, hoping to tackle the mysterious dungeon together with other hopefuls and bringing the Iris Treasures of legend to the surface, hoping it'd gain her Dekar's recognition and, more importantly, his attention and admiration.
Strongest Duelist in the world! *cue music*

The second thing I'm best at is writing! Hah, check it out!

Return to “Town Hall”