Emmy's Trust Conversations

Discuss Neverland's CIMA: The Enemy here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

teefa85
Hero of the Lufians

Emmy's Trust Conversations

Postby teefa85 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:30 am

Has anyone else noticed a glitch where Emmy's 100 Trust Conversation doesn't show for them? I've tried waiting until the end of the game to see it, tried making her the only one who will come out (by having Halley and Vanrose get to 100 before I get Emmy in my party) both by going to the end without stopping to see earlier conversations or by seeing them. And I tried both on my game cart and a ROM of the game, same thing. She doesn't come out when she's at 100, but if she's at 100 and falls to 99, she will come as long as that conversation wasn't seen earlier.

Whatever glitch caused this isn't present in Frontier Stories, cuz I got her 100 Trust Conversation there, when I purposely went to check in order to see if both versions had the same issue.

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:11 pm

Strange. I just tried it out with a save with her at 100 and she says "You are my hero, Ark!"
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

teefa85
Hero of the Lufians

Postby teefa85 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:04 pm

I wonder if it's just a glitch that affects that release of the game then? Though, I think I got it my first file which is why I didn't notice it until I was playing a few months later.

Might have to try some more experiments on it...now I really want to know why this happened!

Return to “CIMA: The Enemy”