Role Play suggestions

Rules, announcements and character information related to the RPG are posted here. This is the only board in the online roleplay where you can post out-of-character.

Moderator: Moderator Team

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Role Play suggestions

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:18 am

Sometimes, RP's aren't finished within days, nor are they with weeks or years. Is it a sin to propose more than one Role Play? Is it taboo to have a Role Play that isn't Lufia related (I think I pretty much bore people with non-existing Lufia ideas anyway so I am pretty much going to stop. If you find non-existing Lufia interesting, either you are a newb or your just a fool)?

I'm bored... I need something to do. If there was an RP that isn't non-existant or existant Lufia related I'm cool with that.

I believe you should join multiple role plays due to their timely responses it takes to finish one. Besides, we need some more randomness.
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Volt
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Volt » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:27 pm

it was actually more or less of a rule to have only one RP ongoing? Damn... years back I was taking it easy if I only played in 2-3 RP's :/... one RP takes forever if there's only a handful of people in it (not to mention if the people live in different timezones)

Return to “Town Hall”