lufia world rpg

Talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

malaksephiroth
Red Jelly

lufia world rpg

Postby malaksephiroth » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:13 am

Items I've collected such as brave apples, etc are question marked and I cannot use them, how do I get them identified or able to be used?

malaksephiroth
Red Jelly

Postby malaksephiroth » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:43 am

another question I have is if equipped armor works. I bought new armor, shield, and helmet and I enter fights and I take the same damage I took without it. I never see my defense number increase before the fight so does armor actually make a difference in fights? Also still have the previous question about brave apples etc.

Kronoan
Soldier

Postby Kronoan » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:40 am

I was curious as to whether there may be a list for any unidentified items, or maybe a way to identify them, a la Diablo spells/scrolls, or whatever. Also, I really want to know how to sell old items/equipment that aren't needed anymore, there's no sell option in the shop. That should re-stock that particular item by the # sold if we could sell back to a shop, right?

Also, how does stock work in this? There are some nice rings/etc. that are very low on stock, is there any point/times where the stocks of items in the shops replenish? i.e. deliveries every day/week/month etc.?

There's so much about the RPG I don't know but I'm learning! The rest I'll ask questions about! Thanks everyone, you'll know the answers right Chris? Either you or anyone who does please let me know the answers to these questions & anything else about the RPG please, Thanks!

Other games have instruction manuals etc., does this one? If not, could someone/Chris please make one? I'll do it if you give me the details even! I love having access to the info about a game, whether it be the manual or an FAQ/Walkthrough!

I'm willing to write one for this if no one else wants to/has the time as long as you trust me with the details & to complete it. Don't worry, I will, I want this available not just for me but for any new player! Thanks guys!
I Like Swords!

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!

Time Can Be Your Ally, Use It Well!

Lêi_Trigar
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lêi_Trigar » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:10 pm

yeah, the main reason i haven't done any battles and whatnot is cause i don't fully understand how it works myself. i'm slowly learning things but still have questions... hopefully someone will answer your questions.
My username is pronounced LEE-EYE_TRY-GAR.

Lufia World Lotteries Won; 16, Tickets Bought; 68.

My other home... My Profile

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:24 am

Nope, I can't.
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Lêi_Trigar
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lêi_Trigar » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:44 am

well, thanks for letting us know.

Brown-Acid
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Brown-Acid » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:15 am

I natually assumed that development of the game was ceased due to this forum not being that active
give me a moment so i can think up a good idea

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:00 pm

Let's see... Well first of all, the unidentified items are completely useless, apart from collectibles. I don't know about the restocking. Pretty good question, I wondered that myself as well.
And selling... I'm pretty sure there was a way, but I can't find it right now. You could try auctioning them. ;)
I agree, an FAQ would be a good idea, as you're not the first to ask these questions. If you want to make one, you could ask me some questions if you like. I know my way around the RPG pretty well, though of course the best person to ask this would be Chris.

Well, that sums it up. Hope it helps. :)

Lêi_Trigar
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lêi_Trigar » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:48 am

anyone know what the Power ring does?

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:20 pm

It lets you promote... depending on your class. Once you reach level 10, I believe. HOW EXCITING!

EDIT: Now that I think about it, this is the situation.
You can promote at level 10 with Promotion. If you're a mage or a swordsman, you can promote with the Power Ring or the Dark Fruit for a different class.

Lêi_Trigar
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lêi_Trigar » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:21 pm

ah thanks. i knew the Dark Fruit did something like that, i wonder what kind of class you'll be once you use the Power Ring.
good thing i asked, i was gona buy it thinking it boosted your HP, ATK or something. lol

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”