THE RPG IS BEING FIXED -- Please Report ALL Bugs Here!!

Talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:21 am

Brown-Acid wrote:
What is wrong with this world? We can't even sleep safe at night outside a city? Are there no safe outdoor spots close to town?

Its like an R rated fantasy world......the inns are probably expensive cos they think people are willing to pay that amount to live

And more...? Wait! What? How come that never happened to me when I slept in the inn. *sigh*

Yeah, usually after level 4-5 you can easily afford inns I think... Until then enjoy your diet of poison berries.
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Kronoan
Soldier

Postby Kronoan » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:19 am

I see. Also, I tried to restore my stats, but it keeps saying my details haven't changed? I'm like WTF, yes they have! Stupid system, I have the money but it's not working!

Also, I started a battle with Volt to see how PVP worked here but he's still equipping ... Have you been around Volt? If he/you don't want to battle, could you end our Battle Chris? Because I don't want to get jumped or anything by him if he changes his mind ... :(

Thanks everyone! & DM I was talking about being attacked while camping outside, not in the Inn. Inns are safe after all.

NM, I found a way around it! Mwa ha ha, I love figuring out tricky problems, it gives me such a positive feeling! Being smart really helps a lot a lot of times! :)
I Like Swords!

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!

Time Can Be Your Ally, Use It Well!

Kronoan
Soldier

Postby Kronoan » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:28 pm

One thing I've noticed which may be a bug which may account for why I take damage I shouldn't, sometimes when I equip my armor it doesn't actually get equipped in battle, then I take more damage & die. I know I selected them, so WTF? ... :(
I Like Swords!

Kronoan
Soldier

Postby Kronoan » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:55 pm

OK, I know for sure sometimes my armor isn't equipped properly, it just cost me a battle! Thanks a lot, I'll have to earn & waste 170 Gold! Thanks a lot game!!! Chris, why haven't you responded to anything I've said? You've been around earlier tonight, unless you went to bed. I probably should myself, I need to cry/sleep.
I Like Swords!

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:41 pm

You know Kronoan, we have an edit button for that, rather than triple posting. And if Chris doesn't respond, you could try PM'ing or mailing him.
It's been a while since I saw him post here, though. Good luck. ;)

Brown-Acid
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Brown-Acid » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:44 am

hanks everyone! & DM I was talking about being attacked while camping outside, not in the Inn. Inns are safe after all.

Those thugs constantly stab and rob us cleaverly without waking us.....but still havent managed how to open a door
give me a moment so i can think up a good idea

Anthony
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Anthony » Tue May 26, 2009 10:48 am

May or may not be a bug, might be that I don't know how to use the cauldron... but the list of combinations mentions 'spark and wooden stick' (twice btw), but adding the two and stir results in nothing... am I doing something wrong, is there a chance that nothing happens, or...?

Tony
http://ti83magic.wordpress.com/
Any help, comments, suggestion or any other form of feedback is heavily appreciated :)

Brown-Acid
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Brown-Acid » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:14 am

For some reason.....i was in the middle of a arena battle and had all of my armour wiped

Lêi_Trigar
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lêi_Trigar » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:11 pm

Brown-Acid wrote:For some reason.....i was in the middle of a arena battle and had all of my armour wiped

yeah something i found out... if you're fighting someone here whatever you equip for that battle you can't use in any other battles...
My username is pronounced LEE-EYE_TRY-GAR.

Lufia World Lotteries Won; 16, Tickets Bought; 68.

My other home... My Profile

Brown-Acid
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Brown-Acid » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:58 pm

id gather.....the thing is it was also missing from my inventory

and i could never continue the battle....it told me to equip again but i was already in a battle

does going to the monster place affact anything?

or does checking out your profile affect anything? (automatic heal wise)

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”