BS POST!!! Too late to change for me...

Talk about anything and everything in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

BS POST!!! Too late to change for me...

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:15 pm

DarkMaster2101 wrote:I have a feeling that the only thing anyone wants out of a Lufia fan game is either a Lufia II clone (home made or RPG Maker) or hack. Because I am not doing either (as well as I shown no evidence on working on anything), all important details about the games I was working on will not be released until the first working demo.

That includes all story, game play, artwork, music, and fan service, and random unique elements elements. If you wish to know more about my projects like Lufia Battle Tactics then tough luck (I've decided to kill Stagnate Memories until after I get the license to Lufia, blame the budget).

I have to prove I can make a working system before I can get anything to work. I have no right to bitch about no support because honestly no one cares about a nobody showing up to brag about it.

If you did care about a non-evident (or non-existing) project, then shame on you.

---DarkMaster2101
"Nonsense was beginning!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: To celebrate this wondrous day that I made the Lufia World No. 1 spot on the "SHUT THE #@?! UP" list. I give the entire community the big finger. *flips everyone off*

I still love the community with all my heart, I really do! But if you were tired of my blabbing on about this crap then either have the balls to tell me to shut up or just ban me. Sheesh! I know everyone has lives and not everyone lurks the forum all the time (god forbid). But if you believe enough is enough, then say it. I'm sick and tired of humiliating myself with these "false dreams" of the next Lufia installment. Sometimes the cold shoulder isn't enough to tell someone to go away.

I wish LW had strikeout... That way I can take these words and shove it up my own ass.
Last edited by DarkMaster2101 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:19 am, edited 5 times in total.

Anthony
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Anthony » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:37 pm

EDIT: These words are no longer relevant; good to have you back with your thoughts straight :)

Tony
Last edited by Anthony on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://ti83magic.wordpress.com/
Any help, comments, suggestion or any other form of feedback is heavily appreciated :)

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:01 am

OOPS!!! Big typo mistake! Fixed the title to say "closed" instead of "disclosed."

[EDIT]Mods, lock this and ban my account!

You know, you are right Anthony. LW doesn't need me tearing down these forums anymore. Besides, I need to leave this in the past and move on. I try constructive critique to see if they can make it better, but I guess it turns out that I just bitch about things.

And yes, LW doesn't need people like me. I am sorry for all of the trouble I caused. I suppose whatever I say will not change my actions of the past nor will it regain your trust as well as the trust of the forum in the future.

I'm not sucking up to appeal to your tears, screw that! I've been looking back at my posts. Sometimes I can't believe the things I say, but really it isn't about me its about what I've done.

Again, if everyone's sick of me, say so. Finally someone has the balls to say the truth of my actions.

My projects will be closed until I grow a brain. Real life doesn't help (neither does the meds). Again, my dreams are fake until I put effort into them. I have been working on drawing things out. Its only a matter of time before I put them into code.

But because of my past history, I don't think I'll be posting a link to a demo myself anytime soon (with the account banned). Thank you, Anthony, for telling me the worthless piece of vile essence I really am. And for those who stuck out, thanks. Now you won't have to deal with me ever again.

Peace out!

PS: I will keep an eye out for your projects. I'm not trying to degrade your efforts, only to expand you mind of what could be. Also, please note technicality of the code I would've understand.
---DarkMaster2101

Lêi_Trigar
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lêi_Trigar » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:13 am

i would have to agree with Anthony on this... your criticism has been seen as being a ass in many topics, you even managed to push away my good friend Fleadh Forever! away from the site by giving a hard time about how he feels about the game (or the way he expressed his feelings about me and the way i feel about the game).

i honestly wanted to tell you that you can be a ass at times, but i hate to argue, especially in a online forum. i'm glad Anthony had the balls to do so. i normally just shrug your posts as being sarcastic but sometimes it's hard to do that. lol

all in all i don't think you should leave, there's not many users who come here daily, but you should re-read what you type before hitting the "Submit" icon. :P
My username is pronounced LEE-EYE_TRY-GAR.

Lufia World Lotteries Won; 16, Tickets Bought; 68.

My other home... My Profile

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:33 am

So that's what you were talking about. Honestly, I hadn't seen this discussion. I'm away from LW for a few days and look what happens...

Honestly, I have no opinion in this discussion and I'm staying out of it. I say no one should leave the forum just like that, but I don't even know half what happened. Where is that quote from?

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Just a quick request, it isn't about locking or banning. Can mods move this to "Other Topics" please. This doesn't belong here with the Lufia Discussion.
---DarkMaster2101

Anthony
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Anthony » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:13 pm

I agree.

I'm glad that you didn't just leave, but realised your actions... I'd therefore like to withdraw what I said before, as long as you keep the advice with you. You seem to have changed your behavior over the last few days, that's what counts :)

Tony
http://ti83magic.wordpress.com/

Any help, comments, suggestion or any other form of feedback is heavily appreciated :)

Tia
Knight

Postby Tia » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:28 am

To be honest, blaming someone for "scaring" people away from a forum is just bull. If people can't take criticism then stay the hell away from the internet. I don't know what's been said or done, but alot of people need to grow a backbone, and not just on these forums.

Sure some people can put it a bit nicer, but yeah, some people should stop taking everything personally.

It takes a lot of courage to put down a public apology, so well done Darkmaster.

Also others, if you feel you're done wrong by whoever, just PM them, it's only one button away, you can just say "I feel like this and that" and see if they change a bit or so, you don't have to argue.

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”