Hi people

Are you new to the forums? Come and introduce yourself here then!

Moderator: Moderator Team

Trucidation
Red Jelly

Hi people

Postby Trucidation » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:28 am

Hello folks, another GameFAQs refugee here ~ blame ti83magic for the influx :P

Male, early 30s, well travelled, currently holed up in southeast asia doing IT stuff for a multinational - in short, I'm a wage slave :D I'm a programmer/musician who's also an incorrigible pervert <3 I love RPGs and h-games, and in my free time I climb stuff, play videogames, and depending on what my friend's band needs I play the keyboard, lead guitar, or violin. My dream is to go vacationing in Japan, blow a fortune, and pass out drunk in a ditch where next morning all the locals will point and laugh at the stupid gaijin. Oh wait, done that :D

Only played the first two Lufia games. Years ago. Currently playing Lufia 2, I think it's the 3rd time - I'm busy grinding the Ancient Cave right now. I tend to rotate old RPGs like that; a while ago I just finished Star Ocean 2. Still looking - sorta - for a decent MMO to play. I've tried dozens, and they've all disappointed. No depth at all. Almost makes me want to play some good ol' MUDs again, except that I'm getting a little cranky in my dotage and, horrors, actually want some graphics to look at. I mean, other than the giant sized nsfw poster of Orifushi Mafuyu behind my workstation <3
I have asked for so little! Anyone would think that I have asked you to sacrifice your entire family! And yet, in Slaanesh's boundless and pleasing mercy, I have asked only for your daughters.

Anthony
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Anthony » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:02 am

Good to have you here mate :)

Tony
http://ti83magic.wordpress.com/
Any help, comments, suggestion or any other form of feedback is heavily appreciated :)

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:14 am

Welcome to Lufia World!
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

Lêi_Trigar
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Lêi_Trigar » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:01 pm

awesome, glad to have you aboard!
My username is pronounced LEE-EYE_TRY-GAR.

Lufia World Lotteries Won; 16, Tickets Bought; 68.

My other home... My Profile

Artemis
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Artemis » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:39 pm

Welcome!

Trucidation
Red Jelly

Postby Trucidation » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:09 am

Thanks people. Place does seem a tad quiet though... Nothing wrong with that, I've had my fill of forums bursting with gibbering primates slinging feces around at each other :D
I have asked for so little! Anyone would think that I have asked you to sacrifice your entire family! And yet, in Slaanesh's boundless and pleasing mercy, I have asked only for your daughters.

Anthony
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Anthony » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:39 am

It has its charm :)

I see you've been trying the board RPG; I'll send you some stuff to really get you started :)

Tony

Any help, comments, suggestion or any other form of feedback is heavily appreciated :)

Trucidation
Red Jelly

Postby Trucidation » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:14 am

Really appreciated!

Poisoning's a real &!*$% though, lol. Ya know, it's actually cheaper to just drop dead and cop a revive rather than buy an antidote thingy. Same trick to use in most rpgs actually - just let the character die, which automagically clears it of poison, disease, curses, and other nasty stuff, because the individual cures were actually more expensive or harder to get. Weird.

Anthony
Hero of the Lufians

Postby Anthony » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:26 am

Haha :D Note that as your level increases, so do the costs to revive you :)

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:14 pm

I drew the happy face virus on Blanca on Animal Crossing once.
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

teefa85
Hero of the Lufians

Postby teefa85 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:43 pm

Welcome.
Image Click to visit my Dragons.

jobypollard
Red Jelly

Postby jobypollard » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:28 am

Hi
I am new here, & would like to say hello. The Forum of this site contains very good information. I have been reading this forum since long time. And i find this forum so useful and with lots of information, that i decided to become a member of this. However this is Joby Pollard from Sweden. Currently i am working on games projects.

Brown-Acid
Sinistral Slayer

Postby Brown-Acid » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:17 pm

dear god im so behind in posts let my welcome to be to the countless that have mysteriously arrived within my sub conscious absense
give me a moment so i can think up a good idea

Return to “New Members”