Behold! Characters from the RP Advent Romance!

Rules, announcements and character information related to the RPG are posted here. This is the only board in the online roleplay where you can post out-of-character.

Moderator: Moderator Team

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Behold! Characters from the RP Advent Romance!

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:44 pm

I ought to post them in Fan Works, but I decided that I'm going to post them here because they are apart of the RP.

First off, The rugged swords woman Lana! *swooning over pic*
Image...revised.

God I'm hard... *crotch punch* ahem...

<.<
>.>

And now for another little hero Kera:

I'm planning to make more. If you wish for me to illustrate your RP character then you can PM me their every detail of physical description. For details without description. I'll do my best.

NOTE: All requests posted in this thread will be ignored. This thread is for critique only.
Last edited by DarkMaster2101 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Ooh, secksey!

Her hair's actually longer than that though. I always imagined her to look a little similar to Lyn, hair-wise (except colour of course) and outfit-wise (again, except colour). But well done! I'm impressed!

And I like your pic of Kera a lot. Good job! There's just one little thing... the cheekbone. One tiny little line, and it makes him look old, at least from my view. Don't know if anyone shares my opinion.

Well, you know me. These two are great pictures. I always try to find something you can work with. I personally find constructive tips the best kind of feedback to get. Keep at it! :D

SinReVi
High God of the Lufians

Postby SinReVi » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Guard Daos wrote:And I like your pic of Kera a lot. Good job! There's just one little thing... the cheekbone. One tiny little line, and it makes him look old, at least from my view. Don't know if anyone shares my opinion.
Yeah, but maybe he drew that because Kera is smiling. (Try making that face yourself =P )
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW! 2010

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:18 pm

SinReVi wrote:
Guard Daos wrote:And I like your pic of Kera a lot. Good job! There's just one little thing... the cheekbone. One tiny little line, and it makes him look old, at least from my view. Don't know if anyone shares my opinion.
Yeah, but maybe he drew that because Kera is smiling. (Try making that face yourself =P )

Guard Daos
High God of the Lufians

Postby Guard Daos » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:32 pm

I know. XD
I know why it's there, it just had that effect.
...Scruffy.

Return to “Town Hall”