Lufia: Stagnate Memories concept art

Share your Lufia fan fiction and artwork in this board.

Moderator: Moderator Team

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Lufia: Stagnate Memories concept art

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:51 pm

Whether or not he will be the last descendant of Maxim or not, I have decided to illustrate the main hero of Lufia: Stagnate Memories. As I said before I realized I was trolling, the world of Stagnate Memories takes place in a "new world." This world is a single continent established in a new era not to far away from our own, 70-80 years ago in fact.

Nonetheless, the story will always have Sinistrals, the four Forces of Doom, and a bloodline of heroes who stand against them.

At first, I wanted to make it complicated. It turned out his artwork was nothing more than a Tidus rip-off so I scrapped that. And then I thought about making his outfit simplistic:

Nah! That's just generic and hopeless.

Aside from personality, he has to have is own stile. He might not fit within the era predicted, but nonetheless he is an outcast of his culture and bloodline. Kind of ironic that he stands today as the last of his bloodline.

This is Rex Andress, the first of his kind and the last of his bloodline... At least for the first time in the series' history:

Last edited by DarkMaster2101 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tia
Knight

Postby Tia » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:17 pm

Looks pretty cool to be honest :D.

teefa85
Hero of the Lufians

Postby teefa85 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Duel wielding, nice. Ever since they gave Maxim two swords in his L1 sprite art I've wondered what a duel wielding character would be like. His jacket's cool too and I like the hair.
Image Click to visit my Dragons.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:08 am

A few pieces of story board from my Lufia Concept Art book.

Remember that fan fic that I wrote a while back. This is the image from it:

Also, another scene with Rex and supposedly Erim:
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:16 am

I think its about time I showed some more artwork from Stagnate Memories. May as well get it out of the way.

ImageThis is the pose of Lufia and Rex I wanted to show off for the case art.

ImageAnd this is a picture of the cast sitting around a ring couch, drinking. I'll introduce them soon enough, but first...

ImageA closer look at the cast. Their names are from left to right:

Julian George the gentleman thief, Amiena Purell who doesn't look like having fun (she's too young for alcohol), Rex Andress, Lufia believe it or not (yes I kept the name she looks like she's having fun), and in the bottom right corner is Vianu Terrel the dark skinned half-elf.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy.

Return to “Lufia Fan Works”