The Golden Sun rises again! Any speculations?

Talk about anything relating to the Golden Sun series here.

Moderator: Moderator Team

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

The Golden Sun rises again! Any speculations?

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:01 pm

The game is rendered in 2.5D (3D background, 2D sprites) the game is graphically enhanced. I know that isn't the only reason you're buying Golden Sun for the DS.

I wonder what new lands and environments the game will have. What about new puzzles, Djinn, and Psynergy Powers. Most importantly, I would love to see an 8-man battle with all your characters in one fight.

I also wouldn't mind some updated RPG mechanics that would add more stradegy than ever. Because the characters are 2D doesn't mean that the puzzles should be.

I want your opinions and speculations. I know the game is only half way finished but c'mon. You know GS better than I do. What do you think they'll do with it?

[EDIT] Some new tracks would be nice too.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:38 pm

Obvious troll post is obvious.

I thought I told myself to never ask these posts again.

johnswhite
Red Jelly

Postby johnswhite » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:33 am

RPG from the makers of Shining Force, featuring an adventure filled with tried-and-true overhead-wandering, random-battle gameplay that looks absolutely sweet on the Game Boy Advance small screen...in fact, this game arguably rivals most of the classic RPGs that have ended up on the console systems, like Dragon Warrior or the aforementioned Final Fantasy series, for example. You play Isaac, a young swordsman and resident of the town of Vale, and at the beginning of the adventure a storm is brewing outside that forces Isaac to flee to safety. But every virtual adventurer knows that it's never as simple as that, and eventually you're thrust into the role of the world's savior, befriending other skilled adventurers that will join your crusade...there's strength in numbers, as the phrase goes.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:14 am

Thank you, Wikipedia.
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Return to “Golden Sun”