What is the Best Multiplayer Game on PS3?

General gaming discussions. However, discussions about Lufia, Final Fantasy, Golden Sun, and Zelda should be posted in the dedicated forums.

Moderator: Moderator Team

buddyburton
Red Jelly

What is the Best Multiplayer Game on PS3?

Postby buddyburton » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:52 am

Hello.
I am about to buy a couple new ps3 games and I am just wondering what are the best games on ps3 which have a really good multi player mode. I would preferably want at least 1 FPS multi player game with good online play, and that the servers aren't dead,, like lot of people still play the game online? Any help would be greatly appreciated !

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:58 pm

YOU DON'T HAVE MOTHER ******* MODERN WARFARE 2!?!?!? ******* GET IT, n00b!!!

At least that's what a fan-boy would say about that one. I hate fanboys sometimes. There's also Uncharted 2: Amoung Thieves, Killzone 2, and even the Orange Box if you want it. I think War Hawk might be a good launch title to find, but at full price, no. There's also Red Faction Guerrilla and Resistance 2.

If you want some other good games that aren't FPS, then I can recommend those too. Littlebig Planet is a mandatory to get. Metal Gear Solid 4 is recommended by fans again. Ratchet and Clank, Final Fantasy XIII (god forbid! So says SE boycott), Flower, Pixel Junk games. There's so many games on the PS3 now, sticking to one genre might not be a bad idea.

But then again, it's your call.
---DarkMaster2101

"Nonsense was beginning!"

Return to “General Gaming”