New trailer and gameplay movies

Comment on Lufia World's news and updates.

Moderators: Chris, Moderator Team

xplody
Red Jelly

Postby xplody » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:55 pm

No the reason why it's not published under Taito is because SE now owns the Taito Corp.

DarkMaster2101
Arek's Apprentice

Postby DarkMaster2101 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:18 pm

True, but Bubble Bobble Plus for Wii Ware was published under Square Enix Taito. Thus having Taito still in it's name.

What I find strange about the game's publisher is that Estpolis was published directly under Square Enix and not Taito (or Square Enix Taito in this case)...

Ah, screw it. All I bring up is trivial bull crap that doesn't matter. No one here wants to hear my ignorance and stupidity not related to the game itself. I'm done asking questions. I'm done with Lufia. The only reason why I'm interested in this game is because it's not Lufia II. Nothing I say brings interest anymore. So I leave.

Goodbye.

vivify93
Hero of the Lufians

Postby vivify93 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:49 pm

...Where the hell did that come from?
"Fortune-telling is all about the result. It doesn't matter how you get there." - Seena
Download my Lufia & the Fortress of Doom and Lufia: The Legend Returns Text Cleanup patches!

xplody
Red Jelly

Postby xplody » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:20 am

Hmm, I guess maybe since Taito only published Lufia the first time around, and since SE bought them out, now SE is essentially the publisher. I'd probably guess with things like Bubble Bobble, it would likely be that SE Taito was used since Taito originally developed the game, thus SE either honoring Taito's property or making use of the Taito department. (Either that or it's because everyone knew Taito as the developer ;D) lol

It's all a massive headache when it comes to Square Enix now LOL!

Return to “Lufia World - News and Updates”